That game was fixed

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
WOW calling me a Hawk, name calling when we are trying to have a discussion about the future of our offensive coordinator position. Take a chill pill!

1979 BSME long time fan and being called a Hawk, maybe you're the Hawk :)
2017 CDA?

kcbob79clone

I think you are a Hawk Troll....time to move on the officials fixed the game so your buddy "death warmed over" bill snyder won so Stop Gloating and GTH

Sorry just a pissed off member of #CyclONENation, stop the name calling for heavens sake, if I can't come here to honestly vent and don't fit into your narrow view of what a poster should be. Go back and look at some of my old posts.

• Disagree
Reactions: isu2014

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
While those were horrible calls, run the damn ball under 2 min, make KSU use their time outs. You do that and you punt the ball to them with no timeouts and 45 seconds on the clock. This is Campbells failure.
Next time we're in that position and run it 3 times when the game thread inevitably says we're not playing to win point them to this game and tell them to shut up. Not Campbell's fault, but we took a risk on that drive by passing and it backfired with some major help from poor officiating.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
While those were horrible calls, run the damn ball under 2 min, make KSU use their time outs. You do that and you punt the ball to them with no timeouts and 45 seconds on the clock. This is Campbells failure.
That's all fine and dandy.......but what makes you think they don't find two holding calls on the next two running plays? Was the BS call against Jeremiah George against Texas four years ago a Rhoads failure?

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Ok, we need to add one new play for next year. It's called equal and involves our meanest bench player taking out the ref with a cash wad in his pocket. What's the worst they could do? Kick him out for the game...

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Legitimate question - how does the process of picking up a flag go? I can understand if a ball is tipped at the line and then back ref didn't see it - but in the case of Lazard did the guy just change his mind? Head ref over rule him? Someone else have a better angle?

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
How many games have we lost this year. We make a big play, while running to the end zone, We get stopped close to it and then we don't score a TD. Settle for a field goal and then lose the game close.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Ok, we need to add one new play for next year. It's called equal and involves our meanest bench player taking out the ref with a cash wad in his pocket. What's the worst they could do? Kick him out for the game...

The thought of Tongamoa absolutely murdering a ref makes me chuckle

Reactions: aauummm

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I'm honestly exhausted of having to deal with this each and every year. This stopped being a "coincidence" awhile ago. Hakeem's bs forward progress stopped call vs WVU, the atrocious INT call vs OSU, and now this today. Throw in the horrible no offensive pass interference call on Iowa (granted those were not Big 12 officials). Its tiring.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Screw everyone. Sometimes it is such ******* ******** to be an Iowa State fan.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
The tinfoil hat in me argues that the conference, knowing this game was at the same time as the iron bowl, told the refs to do whatever it took to give Snyder a win in his final home game. Nothing they could do would be terrible enough to eclipse the iron bowl the day after and few people would see it anyways. Perfect storm for officiating a fix.