That game was fixed

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Sorry just a pissed off member of #CyclONENation, stop the name calling for heavens sake, if I can't come here to honestly vent and don't fit into your narrow view of what a poster should be. Go back and look at some of my old posts.

It must hurt when I agree with another poster that said you were a hawk troll......lol......You just made my day by validating my post......

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Sorry just a pissed off member of #CyclONENation, stop the name calling for heavens sake, if I can't come here to honestly vent and don't fit into your narrow view of what a poster should be. Go back and look at some of my old posts.
Dude your post is off he charts. We lost. We’re there mistakes? Yeah. Your post was a total fail though.

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014 and CyBobby

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Seriously, missed or incorrect calls are part of the game and our team whether it be basketball or football has had their share of bogus calls go against them BUT this is the Worst IMHO that that many flags were PICKED up. Just heard Campbell on post game and was waiting for him to EXPLODE but classy I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I've never seen anything like that officiating. I am going to go back and see if I can lip read what the ref who threw that flag on the last PI said. I saw him shrug his shoulders like, your call man. And the ref said no foul. I don't even get it. Was one guy throwing the flag and then the ref was like, no, you were wrong? WTF

Saw the same exact thing, he had this look on his face like “it’s your funeral if you want to overrule me, but whatever”.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Seriously, missed or incorrect calls are part of the game and our team whether it be basketball or football has had their share of bogus calls go against them BUT this is the Worst IMHO that that many flags were PICKED up. Just heard Campbell on post game and was waiting for him to EXPLODE but classy I guess.

You can bet his wondering if signing an extension is worth it.

• Dislike
Reactions: ExCyment

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado
I say we had a million chances to not put ourselves in that situation and yet we did. This program needs to turn around and stop complaining about officiating . There are going to be bad calls in some games and we need to deal with it. I think it all started with the unsportsmanlike conduct.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Well at least Campbell understands ISU fans a little better now. Bad calls happen... so do rigged games. This was clearly on one side. That offside near the end was one of about 3 legit penalties on ISU, IMO.

Cyliam

Sep 4, 2017
I have been viewing these forums for a few seasons, and posting for just a fraction of one, but there is one thing i cam say for certain. No fanbase in America understands the rule book or officiating less than ours. That last PI non call was 100% correct. Have I seen that incorrectly ruled PI in the past? Yes. Did the officials get it right here? Yes. The defender had excellent position and clearly turned his head and made a play on the football.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I say we had a million chances to not put ourselves in that situation and yet we did. This program needs to turn around and stop complaining about officiating . There are going to be bad calls in some games and we need to deal with it. I think it all started with the unsportsmanlike conduct.

Bill ******* ****. Stupid idiot fan.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010

It started with 3 holding calls on our first drive... Did you watch the right game? I knew before they even huddled that they were picking up the flag for PI on Lazard. It was obvious.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I have been viewing these forums for a few seasons, and posting for just a fraction of one, but there is one thing i cam say for certain. No fanbase in America understands the rule book or officiating less than ours. That last PI non call was 100% correct. Have I seen that incorrectly ruled PI in the past? Yes. Did the officials get it right here? Yes. The defender had excellent position and clearly turned his head and made a play on the football.

Lol, why does the ref throw a flag then?

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
The only thing missing from this post is "I used to ref high school football".

clonefan841

Oct 30, 2017

um...completely tackling the WR is making a play on the ball? Did you read the rulebook on madden or something?

Reactions: dmg89 and aauummm

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Yep. Worse than they normally do against UNI...I mean KSU.

This and the Ok St game were wins

Help Support Us

Become a patron