Is Jacobson one and done at ISU?

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
No thank goodness. Every team needs a guy like him. He works his butt off and has pretty good skill. Just doesn't have the athleticism that the NBA seems to druel over. He had an outstanding tournament. He'd get my MVP just for his consistency.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
I was disapointed when I saw we missed out on the other post player that transfered from Neb and we "settled on the kid from Iowa". Shows how much I know thats for sure lol. He's very skilled makes you wonder what Nebraska was doing not having him be involved in their offense.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
only joking but man this kid has been a huge addition to our team. When we got him I was hoping for a 8 and 5 type kid.

If we had Lard and Young available at the beginning of the season, it may have not allowed for him to shine as much as he has. He FULLY took advantage of the need to have him play so much early on. Good for him, as it's going to make this team even tougher once everyone returns.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
I was disapointed when I saw we missed out on the other post player that transfered from Neb and we "settled on the kid from Iowa". Shows how much I know thats for sure lol. He's very skilled makes you wonder what Nebraska was doing not having him be involved in their offense.

They are Nebraska. Self explanatory.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
I'm sure as hell glad he's on our side. He's the type of guy that would get really annoying if he was on the other side. Just works his butt off constantly. I'm sure the NBA-bound SDSU player (forgot his name) was looking at him and licking his chops, but Mike kicked his ass the whole game.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
1) Scrappy
2) High motor
3) Gamer
4) Sneaky athletic
5) Gritty
6) Winner
7) High ___ IQ
8) Good fundamentals
9) Plays the game the right way
10) Lunch pail guy
11) Heady and/or cerebral
12) Deceptive speed
13) Gym rat
14) Intangibles
15) Gets the most out of his abilities
16) Has a lot of heart
17) Grinder
18) Out-hustles
19) Someone you’d love your daughter to date

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA

Nebrasketball

• Funny
Reactions: demoncore1031

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I'm sure as hell glad he's on our side. He's the type of guy that would get really annoying if he was on the other side. Just works his butt off constantly. I'm sure the NBA-bound SDSU player (forgot his name) was looking at him and licking his chops, but Mike kicked his ass the whole game.

Like the guy from Kansas State that lights us up.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
1) Scrappy
2) High motor
3) Gamer
4) Sneaky athletic
5) Gritty
6) Winner
7) High ___ IQ
8) Good fundamentals
9) Plays the game the right way
10) Lunch pail guy
11) Heady and/or cerebral
12) Deceptive speed
13) Gym rat
14) Intangibles
15) Gets the most out of his abilities
16) Has a lot of heart
17) Grinder
18) Out-hustles
19) Someone you’d love your daughter to date

"I'll take what are 19 cliches about good white basketball players, for 400, Alex."

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
No thank goodness. Every team needs a guy like him. He works his butt off and has pretty good skill. Just doesn't have the athleticism that the NBA seems to druel over. He had an outstanding tournament. He'd get my MVP just for his consistency.

This right here is why I don’t block based on P R GW threads. We may not agree over there, but this is on point. (BTW “drool”)

Reactions: Aclone and aauummm

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts

Spangler-type guy? (I hated that guy, but he helped OU along for sure)

• Agree
Reactions: peteypie

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron