Tyrese "Spiderman" Haliburton

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Tyrese was the most underrated player in the entire 2018 Recruiting Class and was truly a hidden gem that CSP zeroed in on as soon as he seen him. When everyone else was drooling over Tyler Harris CSP picked TH. After seeing what CSP has done with him im never going to doubt another PG he personally picks out "Tre Jackson". Tyrese will go down as one of the best Cyclones of all time and we can all thank CSP for Tyrese being in Ames.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Fran was calling him that during the game, so either CF didn’t come up with it or Fran is an active member on the board.

Shows how much I was paying attention to the broadcast. We were having a family dinner, but did not hear that.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I designed this logo for him, it is brand new, not a major controversial company's logo.

af4396e7fcbfa554b03756f7fed7f915.png

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
CF is notoriously bad at giving players nicknames. Is this actually his nickname?

Wish I could like, agree and everything positive about this post a million times.

There are some nicknames and board sayings like the old "Let me Mayor Coach" that always feel forced and straight up ridiculous. Maybe its just me and maybe I don't "get" modern forum culture but nothing throws off a read like some stupid forced nickname. (sorry to be that guy)

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Wish I could like, agree and everything positive about this post a million times.

There are some nicknames and board sayings like the old "Let me Mayor Coach" that always feel forced and straight up ridiculous. Maybe its just me and maybe I don't "get" modern forum culture but nothing throws off a read like some stupid forced nickname. (sorry to be that guy)

I tried to get Mini Mad going for Connor McCaffery but I don't think it stuck.

• Funny
Reactions: 2020cy

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
I'm just re-watching the game and I'm pretty sure Haliburton is the one who noticed the 6th guy for KU and called it to the refs attention. Is it weird that I love a MBB player this much?

We saw it from the balcony. Self was still talking to the ref (I think Eades, IIRC). Tried to pull the player after Tyrese pointed it out to the ref.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron