Garza declares for the NBA

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Well one guy has been in every top 10 since November, so him going pro has been rehashed a million times. The other guy is 5 years away from selling real estate or working at State Farm, so there is more to talk about when they declare.

Don't rule out assistant manager at McCabe's Jimmy John's

FightForIowa

Apr 9, 2020
Well one guy has been in every top 10 since November, so him going pro has been rehashed a million times. The other guy is 5 years away from selling real estate or working at State Farm, so there is more to talk about when they declare.

Sure, that must be it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Thread on Haliburton declaring for the draft on an ISU message board= 4 pages.

Thread on Garza declaring for the draft on an ISU message board= 10 pages and counting.

For some reason, I am not surprised.
I am suprised you're back.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I used to think that, then I saw Nikola Jokic dominate the league. There are still plenty of slow footed centers in the NBA. They need passing and shooting skills though, which Garza has.
The Joker has outstanding footwork and doesn't throw a zillion elbows in the post when defended.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I mean he honestly could be.. Has anyone else put up those numbers and got those accolades?

I know you’re really young. But that accolade belongs to either Don Nelson or Ronnie Lester, with honorable mentions to Sam Williams. Fred Brown, John Johnson, bj Armstrong and Roy marble.

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Honestly if playing in the NBA is most important to him why would he come back. Even if he is only a 2nd round pick or even undrafted, next year it won't change. He cannot play any better than he did this year. He's not gonna get quicker or more athletic just a year older. May as well start now.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
giphy.gif

Hey congrats on being just the same as yeah and benj

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Ronnie Lester is the best Hawkeye ever and it isn't even close.

I think what’s funniest about this post, is that it’s one the insecure stupids that think it’s funny.

Again, it’s either Lester or Don Nelson.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
These recycled hawk trolls are just like a rat to cheese. Brodie and Fight just don't know when to quit.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I think what’s funniest about this post, is that it’s one the insecure stupids that think it’s funny.

Again, it’s either Lester or Don Nelson.

I was in Junior High when Lester led them to the Final 4 so Nelson was before my time.

Growing up in eastern Iowa I needed tin foil on the rabbit ears to catch anything Iowa St. But Hoks were plenty.

Lester had Kenny Skywalker on the ropes in the semis until he reinjured the knee. It's pathetic arguing with their inbred followers that don't understand that but they chose to invade our board.

Lester battled Magic and Isaiah and never flinched. Who the hell did one game over .500 Garza duel?