4229eba2-36f4-4ded-8620-1142c29c886e.gif
Where is the 'scary' reaction?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Vote Micheal

I think it would be a good idea to make sure they’re both at the top that way if the vote suppressor comes into play at least one of them is gone.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
4 Michael - JM4CY 9:17am, spiker 9:43am, Clonies 10:02am, azhuth 10:14am

3 Azhuth - discy 9:03am, Ctown 9:49am, North 9:58am,

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
So I might have missed it during one of the other days, but could someone explain to me the theory on Azhuth again?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
So I might have missed it during one of the other days, but could someone explain to me the theory on Azhuth again?

Below, I outline my reasoning on SCNCY and azhuth's actions. Basically, SCNCY pushed hard on Clonies. I called him on it. Azhuth jumped to vote for me, but pulled off once people started calling him on his flimsy logic.

My Fellow Fanatics:

Today has been quite the ride. It would appear that the mafia, AKA "The Swamp", is making a move to eliminate a fine candidate (me) from the running. At this point, it almost seems like I should guide the remaining "non-Swampers" in the correct direction.

First, take a look at SCNCY. He created a trumped-up theory against Clonies. When I pushed back hard on that as a classic Swamp/Mafia move, who should vote for me? Azhuth. And not with logic. No, he hitched his wagon to the player who didn't even vote yesterday. Very quickly, he cut and run. Trying to avoid detection, but Ctown knows he's part of the Swamp.

I tell you both SCNCY and Azhuth are Swamp Creatures. Mafia. Scum. Pick your terminology, they are evildoers and deserve to get voted off. They are quite obvious about it to those who pay attention to these things. I shall not have been voted off in vain if both of them are eliminated in the next 2 days.

Next, please take a look at the vote to eliminate me. Has any one of them given a reason? NO! They have all been a single line: "Vote Ctown". No logic, none at all. "Vote Ctown" is the only cry they have. And why? For Mtown, he claims to be busy. At this point, I believe him. For Michael, he indicates he was forced to vote for me. Evidence of the Swamp's efforts against a fine player. But for MJ4Cy, no excuse exists.

Let's take a look at Fitzy. When it came time to put up or shut up, did he follow up on his Ctown vote from yesterday? Nope. He figured out that he needed to put somebody up against SCNCY that wasn't me because I figured out who was in his crew. So he decided to throw North under the bus.

If it would aid in eliminating the Swampy, Scummy, Mafia from the face of Cyclone Fanatic, please, vote me off. I just ask that once you do so and confirm my innocence, you immediate turn your attention to:
SCNCY - he's so mafia, he's got marinara sauce coming out of his ears
azhuth - he brings the meat balls, but they're too small to for the dish
Fitzy - He's the Parmesan that attempts to complement the meal

Do what you will, good Fanatics, but please heed my words.

Thank you.

I'm still confident on azhuth being mafia, as he's kind of melted into the background so as not to stick out. SCNCY proved to be mafia, and I feel that only strengthens the case against azhuth.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron