**2020 CF Election Mafia**

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I have accomplished a lot more than my opponent has that points to me being innocent.
  • Day 1, I tied for the vote lead. No big campaign donors swept in to save me. I stood alone to face the music, and I prevailed!
  • Day 3, my ballot was stolen by my opponent's party!
  • Night 4, my desperate opponent resorted to planting evidence against me by murdering another candidate who began a libelous smear campaign against me. I believe in the 1st amendment and hold no ill-will towards moores. He was just playing politics. But I am clearly being framed.
Meanwhile, what has my opponent done while in office? Absolutely nothing! She has just blended into the background with the rest of the swamp. Has she proposed any theories that would improve your lives? No!

I implore you, I have a much more innocent lean than my opponent can claim at this point. Do the right thing. Do it for the children.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I have accomplished a lot more than my opponent has that points to me being innocent.
  • Day 1, I tied for the vote lead. No big campaign donors swept in to save me. I stood alone to face the music, and I prevailed!
  • Day 3, my ballot was stolen by my opponent's party!
  • Night 4, my desperate opponent resorted to planting evidence against me by murdering another candidate who began a libelous smear campaign against me. I believe in the 1st amendment and hold no ill-will towards moores. He was just playing politics. But I am clearly being framed.
Meanwhile, what has my opponent done while in office? Absolutely nothing! She has just blended into the background with the rest of the swamp. Has she proposed any theories that would improve your lives? No!

I implore you, I have a much more innocent lean than my opponent can claim at this point. Do the right thing. Do it for the children.
I accept bribes

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Day 5 Vote Count

7​
SaraVClonies 10:48ambsalty 12:35pmmichael 12:50pmspiker 2:21pmGblade 3:13pmmj4cy 5:21pmCows 7:00pm
6​
michaelFitzy 8:36ambsalty 10:27am rescind 12:35pmJM4CY 11:28amdiscy 11:29amKC 12:27pmSaraV 2:51pmcyfan 3:45pm
2​
azhuthCtown 8:14amJM4CY 9:02am rescind 11:28amNorth 9:05am
1​
Northazhuth 8:35am
0​
Fitzycyfan 8:22am rescind 3:45pm

missing @CyArob and @mtowncyclone13

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I like a close race. Rescind Sara, vote Michael.
Sorry for all the switching Psy. I’ll keep it there.

Pay attention to this scandal on Monday. First he votes for me. Then when it looks like I will win in a landslide, he switches to his running mate Sara to pad his voting record for later in the game. Now that Sara is in trouble, he flip flops again! Where does he really stand on this position? Looks like the side of the mafia.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Pay attention to this scandal on Monday. First he votes for me. Then when it looks like I will win in a landslide, he switches to his running mate Sara to pad his voting record for later in the game. Now that Sara is in trouble, he flip flops again! Where does he really stand on this position? Looks like the side of the mafia.
Just pretend I’m an independent voter in a swing state. Besides, the Vikes theory I bought into seems to point equally at both of you.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
I used to get creeped out by Michael's avatar, but I really like the flag...I'm tempted to switch to az, power hour anyone?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron