**2020 CF Election Mafia**

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Ok I looked back and found Ctown’s diatribe on post #413. It sounds good to me, especially since he was right on SCN being mafia. Although he also named Fitzy as being mafia, and I’m not sure about that. Azhuth is worth looking into though.

As far as Michael goes, I’m not sure if two mafia would have voted together for oldman on day one like that, now that we know Sara was dirty. I don’t think it clears his name, but I fell like it’s a point in his favor.

I am curious about Cyfan... based on his voting record and the one time he posted that made it sound like he knew he would survive the night phase.

All that said, I’ll vote Azhuth for now.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Ok I looked back and found Ctown’s diatribe on post #413. It sounds good to me, especially since he was right on SCN being mafia. Although he also named Fitzy as being mafia, and I’m not sure about that. Azhuth is worth looking into though.

As far as Michael goes, I’m not sure if two mafia would have voted together for oldman on day one like that, now that we know Sara was dirty. I don’t think it clears his name, but I fell like it’s a point in his favor.

I am curious about Cyfan... based on his voting record and the one time he posted that made it sound like he knew he would survive the night phase.

I strongly agree with salty on cyfan. Somethings always seemed off with that guy

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
WTF is wrong with you people. I'm probably the most proven innocent person in this game at this point and it was validated wit Friday's results, and you're still voting for me? Mafia deserves to win this game.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
WTF is wrong with you people. I'm probably the most proven innocent person in this game at this point and it was validated wit Friday's results, and you're still voting for me? Mafia deserves to win this game.
ed967215e4b8c9130777af9184c035c3.gif

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Look at Day 1. If I'm mafia, I wouldn't jump on oldman to save myself when it could implicate Sara, who had a special mafia role. And Friday, I would have taken one for the mafia team to protect Sara, who had a SPECIAL MAFIA role. Come on.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA

His accusation on me is pretty weak. Let's recap. His reason is that I voted for him and then backed off right away when pressed. In reality I voted for him because when mtown came into the thread and just dropped a vote mtown. I thought that he might know something. In reality, I was not paying attention, did not realize that it was a clap watch vote, and when somebody pointed that out I rescinded because clearly he did not know anything.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Look at Day 1. If I'm mafia, I wouldn't jump on oldman to save myself when it could implicate Sara, who had a special mafia role. And Friday, I would have taken one for the mafia team to protect Sara, who had a SPECIAL MAFIA role. Come on.
His accusation on me is pretty weak. Let's recap. His reason is that I voted for him and then backed off right away when pressed. In reality I voted for him because when mtown came into the thread and just dropped a vote mtown. I thought that he might know something. In reality, I was not paying attention, did not realize that it was a clap watch vote, and when somebody pointed that out I rescinded because clearly he did not know anything.
Pretty sure one of you are lying, if not both.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Day 6 vote count

5 Azhuth - discy 9:03am, Ctown 9:49am, North 9:58am, mj4cy 11:14am, bsalty 11:46am

5 Michael - JM4CY 9:17am, spiker 9:43am, Clonies 10:02am, azhuth 10:14am, KC 11:29am

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I get nervous any day where there is not much discussion. Like the mafia tend to be quiet when they are comfortable. Discussion is generally good for the innos as well.

I’m not even wanting new theories on today’s vote, but what else do you guys think? If there are 4 mafia left, who besides Michael and Azhuth are you looking at? I already mentioned Cyfan, but I would like to hear some more theories.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I get nervous any day where there is not much discussion. Like the mafia tend to be quiet when they are comfortable. Discussion is generally good for the innos as well.

I’m not even wanting new theories on today’s vote, but what else do you guys think? If there are 4 mafia left, who besides Michael and Azhuth are you looking at? I already mentioned Cyfan, but I would like to hear some more theories.
Someone earlier said fitzy who hasn’t said jack today which is weird

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames

Fitizy and cows.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Yeah, well, I think YOU jumped on early knowing SCN was probably going to go home. See how easy that was?

The strongest lead we have right now to me is that Vikes seemed zeroed in on the day 1 votes. He must have seen something as the pole watcher and I'm guessing he observed the votes on oldman considering he voted for michael on day 2.

Vote michael.

So Ctown and Discy are thinking Fitzy as a down the road plan, but I’m not sure I like it. This quote from Fitzy shows he was pushing the Vikes theory early on Friday, and that theory ended up being right on SaraV at least. Even though he voted Michael (so did I FWIW), I give him some credit for pushing the right theory that would have led to mafia eventually.
Otherwise, why are you suspicious of Fitzy? He hasn’t actually voted for a known mafia yet, but I can say that about a lot of people at this point.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So Ctown and Discy are thinking Fitzy as a down the road plan, but I’m not sure I like it. This quote from Fitzy shows he was pushing the Vikes theory early on Friday, and that theory ended up being right on SaraV at least. Even though he voted Michael (so did I FWIW), I give him some credit for pushing the right theory that would have led to mafia eventually.
Otherwise, why are you suspicious of Fitzy? He hasn’t actually voted for a known mafia yet, but I can say that about a lot of people at this point.
Idk there are others I’m worried about first before getting to that nimrod. Ya fitzy, That’s right, I said it.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
If you jagoffs ever vote me out, thus me coming up inno, I just want you to know to vote Fitzy out next cause he's probably mafia

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I kind of want to vote for Michael to see if we learn anything from those late votes that came in for Michael from Friday.

Help Support Us

Become a patron