**2020 CF Election Mafia**

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Anybody pushing for me is probably mafia. Those that keep bringing my name up, state a reason why. Simply because I received votes when I was up against SPECIAL MAFIA MEMBERS? Let me keep emphasizing that, because it apparently hasn't sunk in yet. I SURVIVED AGAINST THE SPECIAL MAFIA ROLES. No way mafia sacrifices their only two special powers to keep me in the game. No way. Look at those continually pushing for me, hoping it catches on to keep their remaining members out of the cross-hairs.
this is such bullsh*t. I have played piss poor this game but I am inno. Which makes me pretty damn suspicious of this kind of defense. What are you gonna do if everyone jumps on my back and wacks me today and I come back inno? What’s your defense then Micheal? Might as well prep for that buddy.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Think I'm going to head back to my origins of today with Michael. Or maybe JM. He's making me nervous - he's been following me around like a damned puppy.
To be fair, I have been jumping on everyone’s theory’s. Your not special. You might be mafia, but not special. You can look at me all you want. I’m prepped to go home today but I’m telling you that you will learn nothing. You might as well make it a half day. Again, if I am mafia, I will take a selfie of me kissing the ass of a giant print out of Mad Fran and make it my avatar for one year if I am mafia.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Alright, f*ck it. This might be my last day anyway so I might as well try something different to be useful to the innos. Thoughts on the remaining innos and I would implore you all to also state what you think unless your hiding something (even you Micheal Reagan)

Spiker - sus
Fitzy - the day 2 or 3 push for 3rd party person skills unlocked has me leaning hard inno
Clonies - sus
KC - lean inno but sus
North - lean inno
Cows - lean inno, did a deep dive into her voting and there’s some good evidence she’s clean
JM - inno or avatar turns to embarrassing ass kissing pic
Salty - lean inno
Micheal - lean mafia
Arob - sus
Cyfan - confirmed inno??

I’m gonna look deeper into those marked sus today.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Alright, f*ck it. This might be my last day anyway so I might as well try something different to be useful to the innos. Thoughts on the remaining innos and I would implore you all to also state what you think unless your hiding something (even you Micheal Reagan)

Spiker - sus
Fitzy - the day 2 or 3 push for 3rd party person skills unlocked has me leaning hard inno
Clonies - sus
KC - lean inno but sus
North - lean inno
Cows - lean inno, did a deep dive into her voting and there’s some good evidence she’s clean
JM - inno or avatar turns to embarrassing ass kissing pic
Salty - lean inno
Micheal - lean mafia
Arob - sus
Cyfan - confirmed inno??

I’m gonna look deeper into those marked sus today.
Spiker is clean

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Well the fact that there are still 3 mafia left means that there is at least someone who I’ve been convinced is inno is actually scum. Yesterday I tried to call my shot with Cyfan and was wrong, and then I voted for MJ and was wrong again. Maybe it’s best if I let other innos take the lead today. I am looking at JM and KC fwiw. I’m not sure if “I’ll change my avatar to something embarrassing” is the best defense.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Well the fact that there are still 3 mafia left means that there is at least someone who I’ve been convinced is inno is actually scum. Yesterday I tried to call my shot with Cyfan and was wrong, and then I voted for MJ and was wrong again. Maybe it’s best if I let other innos take the lead today. I am looking at JM and KC fwiw. I’m not sure if “I’ll change my avatar to something embarrassing” is the best defense.
Well I realize it’s not but my voting record sucks ass and I don’t have much else. I’m telling you if you wanna all vote for me, do it. I’ll vote for myself and make it a half day and then you can move on because I’m inno.
If I go home today, pay attention to the first couple of people that vote for me. I’m an easy target for mafia and I’ll guarantee it there’s mafia in there. Stand back and stand by. Mark down and remember this post. Since I’m inno and have played so ******, I guess it’s my job to go down as a martyr. It’s my cross to bear and I’ll bear it with pride.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Vote micheal

It’s as if no one sees how quiet he is while all us innos are reeling trying to figure this out And what has he offered this week? Next. To. Nothing. He’s gone gblade and just posted gifs. I wonder why...................

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Sorry - had a banking emergency. We just refinanced and the bank cashed all refinance checks from our broker so yeah they took much more money than was in our account......thus we were working the phones all afternoon yesterday.

I see people voted me out...dumb.

• Dislike
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Sorry - had a banking emergency. We just refinanced and the bank cashed all refinance checks from our broker so yeah they took much more money than was in our account......thus we were working the phones all afternoon yesterday.

Sorry man, that sucks. Hopefully you can get everything resolved.

Reactions: mj4cy

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Man... what a mess. Sorry to hear that

Reactions: mj4cy

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Check out this voting record

Day 1: Vote for JM4CY – whatever

Day 2: Late night lone vote for JM4CY – avoided voting for anyone near the top (all innos)

Day 3: Late night lone vote for sara – avoided voting for anyone near the top (possibly also trying to get a vote for mafia on the record)

Day 4: Early vote for North – Mafia member SCNCY already had 3 votes at that point (possibly trying to give other options to save mafia partner)

Day 5: Early vote for sara, rescinded late and voted for Michael – pretty dang shady

Day 6: Middle vote for azhuth

Day 7: Early vote for cyfan, switch to inno MJ

Day 2 is probably the most mafia-like to me. This pattern leads me to...

Vote bsalty

Reactions: CyArob and JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Check out this voting record

Day 1: Vote for JM4CY – whatever

Day 2: Late night lone vote for JM4CY – avoided voting for anyone near the top (all innos)

Day 3: Late night lone vote for sara – avoided voting for anyone near the top (possibly also trying to get a vote for mafia on the record)

Day 4: Early vote for North – Mafia member SCNCY already had 3 votes at that point (possibly trying to give other options to save mafia partner)

Day 5: Early vote for sara, rescinded late and voted for Michael – pretty dang shady

Day 6: Middle vote for azhuth

Day 7: Early vote for cyfan, switch to inno MJ

Day 2 is probably the most mafia-like to me. This pattern leads me to...

Vote bsalty
tenor.gif

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Spiker's logic on bsalty makes the most sense to me - though I think what he did on day 5 stands out more as an indicator he's mafia.

- Initially followed my vote on michael early in the day.
- Rescinded and voted for Sara instead once the count was Michael 5, azhuth 2 Sara 1, making it Michael 4, Azhuth 2, Sara 2.
- Rescinded off Sara late in the day when the count was Sara 8, Michael 6 - tying Michael up with Sara at 7 votes apiece.

Vote bsalty