**2020 CF Election Mafia**

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Check out this voting record

Day 1: Vote for JM4CY – whatever

Day 2: Late night lone vote for JM4CY – avoided voting for anyone near the top (all innos)

Day 3: Late night lone vote for sara – avoided voting for anyone near the top (possibly also trying to get a vote for mafia on the record)

Day 4: Early vote for North – Mafia member SCNCY already had 3 votes at that point (possibly trying to give other options to save mafia partner)

Day 5: Early vote for sara, rescinded late and voted for Michael – pretty dang shady

Day 6: Middle vote for azhuth

Day 7: Early vote for cyfan, switch to inno MJ

Day 2 is probably the most mafia-like to me. This pattern leads me to...

Vote bsalty
If you remember day 2 I was forced to vote JM by the mafia.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Spiker's logic on bsalty makes the most sense to me - though I think what he did on day 5 stands out more as an indicator he's mafia.

- Initially followed my vote on michael early in the day.
- Rescinded and voted for Sara instead once the count was Michael 5, azhuth 2 Sara 1, making it Michael 4, Azhuth 2, Sara 2.
- Rescinded off Sara late in the day when the count was Sara 8, Michael 6 - tying Michael up with Sara at 7 votes apiece.

Vote bsalty
I promise that I’m not mafia this game, so I’d rather us not waste a day voting for me. On day 5 I was following the theory that Vikes ID’ed a mafia between Michael or Sara, but I had no idea which. I wanted both to be at the top of the vote count, and thankfully we sent Sara home that day.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Sorry - had a banking emergency. We just refinanced and the bank cashed all refinance checks from our broker so yeah they took much more money than was in our account......thus we were working the phones all afternoon yesterday.

I see people voted me out...dumb.
Disliking the bank issues, not you calling us out as dumb. Because it WAS dumb, and I was dumb...

• Friendly
Reactions: mj4cy

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
"Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) on Friday dismissed [redacted]’s election delay stunt, suggesting it was indicative of someone who knew they were going to lose.

“There’s a saying in politics that fish always flop around before they die. You see candidates engage in erratic behavior when they know they’re going to lose,” Jolly told MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace."

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
"Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) on Friday dismissed [redacted]’s election delay stunt, suggesting it was indicative of someone who knew they were going to lose.

“There’s a saying in politics that fish always flop around before they die. You see candidates engage in erratic behavior when they know they’re going to lose,” Jolly told MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace."
Why, Mr. Mayor, sir....are you suggesting votes be placed on little ol' me?
Bless your heart...

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Alright, f*ck it. This might be my last day anyway so I might as well try something different to be useful to the innos. Thoughts on the remaining innos and I would implore you all to also state what you think unless your hiding something (even you Micheal Reagan)

Spiker - sus
Fitzy - the day 2 or 3 push for 3rd party person skills unlocked has me leaning hard inno
Clonies - sus
KC - lean inno but sus
North - lean inno
Cows - lean inno, did a deep dive into her voting and there’s some good evidence she’s clean
JM - inno or avatar turns to embarrassing ass kissing pic
Salty - lean inno
Micheal - lean mafia
Arob - sus
Cyfan - confirmed inno??

I’m gonna look deeper into those marked sus today.

I go the other way. Mafia knows it is going to happen, unless they are the ones to mess up the votes. GBLade first suggested getting this done, and Fitzy jumped on board. Could be to make himself look like a helpful innocent.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Why, Mr. Mayor, sir....are you suggesting votes be placed on little ol' me?
Bless your heart...
Madam Clone, it is beyond the purview of the Mayor's role to dabble in the world of politics. It is clear some hooligan found it hilarious to hack into my account and post that slanderous material.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I go the other way. Mafia knows it is going to happen, unless they are the ones to mess up the votes. GBLade first suggested getting this done, and Fitzy jumped on board. Could be to make himself look like a helpful innocent.
As much as I don’t want to, I do agree with this.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I’m fairly certain either Micheal and salty are both inno or both mafia. I’m leaning mafia