Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

P

PeacefulRival

I hope bumping this thread gives Cyclone fans hope. This was just three seasons ago. Iowa has the same coach as they did when this thread was started. Tyler Cook is obviously no longer on the team, but it shows the Hawkeyes that season had talent on the roster.

I hope Pollard keeps CSP and they are a sweet 16 team next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Cyched

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I hope to come on this site someday and not see weak ass tird **** posts from 3rd rate fan base.

I guess I will need to keep hoping.

Go cut some more eye holes in your sheets.

• Winner
Reactions: frackincygy

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I could be wrong, but someone seems triggered. I wonder why. Oh yeah iowa choked again. Another year under your belt of no big 10 tourney championships. And then the inevitable choke job in March madness. Good times.

P

PeacefulRival

I could be wrong, but someone seems triggered. I wonder why. Oh yeah iowa choked again. Another year under your belt of no big 10 tourney championships. And then the inevitable choke job in March madness. Good times.

I actually feel very good about how the team played. We are just not as good as the elite teams or the elite programs. We are just not at the same level. Illinois is a much better team with a better coach.

It has been a fun season. We could be out in the first round or make it to the sweet 16 even. Anything can happen with this team.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY and Cyched
P

PeacefulRival

Considering Iowa’s roster is as diverse as it was in the 1950’s, I’d say it’s fair game.

I don't know anything about Iowa's 1950's teams, but I do know Iowa's basketball team lacks diversity by today's standards. I don't think implying that I am member of the KKK is appropriate though.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyched

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
I actually feel very good about how the team played. We are just not as good as the elite teams or the elite programs. We are just not at the same level. Illinois is a much better team with a better coach.

It has been a fun season. We could be out in the first round or make it to the sweet 16 even. Anything can happen with this team.
Wow top 5 team with sweet 16 upside... And y'all want to brag about it not being a "fade season". El OHHH Ehhhl

P

PeacefulRival

Report the SOB making those and get away from the site as fast as you can. That is not a good environment to be in.

Why would I leave this environment. Every Cyclone fan I have ever met has been great. They are knowledgeable and support their teams through the best and worst of times. Why let a few rotten apples ruin my day.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Are you implying that CSP is a racist? That is horrible. I highly doubt CSP is a racist and there is absolutely no validity to your suggestion that he is one.

Hahahaha, holy **** you are funny. Wow you really turned that one around on me.

Because everyone in the nation thinks it is CSP and ISU basketball that is racist.

Check where the lawsuits are regarding racism idiot.

P

PeacefulRival

Wow top 5 team with sweet 16 upside... And y'all want to brag about it not being a "fade season". El OHHH Ehhhl

I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't believe Iowa has played to their current ranking. They are a very good team, but I really don't think they are a top 10 team. Again, I hope I am wrong. I am going to enjoy watching them win or lose.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Why would I leave this environment. Every Cyclone fan I have ever met has been great. They are knowledgeable and support their teams through the best and worst of times. Why let a few rotten apples ruin my day.

Same reason you leave every other week and come back with a new handle and then we have to waste a bunch of time chasing your ass out of here. Let's see how long it takes the mods this time.

Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why havent you posted in months?