Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

P

PeacefulRival

Hahahaha, holy **** you are funny. Wow you really turned that one around on me.

Because everyone in the nation thinks it is CSP and ISU basketball that is racist.

Check where the lawsuits are regarding racism idiot.

Oh, I'm sorry. I am on here supporting CSP, so I thought that is what you meant. I am not going to defend the culture of the Iowa athletics department or the football program. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. I don't believe CFM is a racist, but I acknowledge that basketball programs like Iowa's or Wisconsin's make me scratch my head. You make a fair point. I have nothing to say other than I am here supporting CSP and the Cyclones basketball team.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY and Cyched

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Oh, I'm sorry. I am on here supporting CSP, so I thought that is what you meant. I am not going to defend the culture of the Iowa athletics department or the football program. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. I don't believe CFM is a racist, but I acknowledge that basketball programs like Iowa's or Wisconsin's make me scratch my head. You make a fair point. I have nothing to say other than I am here supporting CSP and the Cyclones basketball team.

So there is one person, from another school, here supporting CSP. Although I think Huggins has openly expressed his support for CSP as well. But yea, you aren't a troll.

P

PeacefulRival

Same reason you leave every other week and come back with a new handle and then we have to waste a bunch of time chasing your ass out of here. Let's see how long it takes the mods this time.

Quite frankly, I just have not been on here in a very long time. I wanted to wait for the season to be over. I can say that it has been great to have so many cyclone fans as friends this past year. They really enjoyed football season. It was great to see their support of the program be rewarded in such a big way.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Quite frankly, I just have not been on here in a very long time. I wanted to wait for the season to be over. I can say that it has been great to have so many cyclone fans as friends this past year. They really enjoyed football season. It was great to see their support of the program be rewarded in such a big way.

How touching. Really appreciate your validation of our investment as fans. I can feel the integrity and genuine nature of your presence here. We really needed a pick me up lack you have delivered!

P

PeacefulRival

@PeacefulRival Well? All of a sudden you woke up today and felt more peaceful? Did Connor's performance in the tourney just inspire you to reappear and proclaim the mightiness of the Fighting Margarets?

My kids basketball season finished this past week. I have more time now. In my view Connor is a role player at best. His play this tournament and the last few weeks have supported that belief.

I really don't know what the Fighting Margarets is referencing.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PeacefulRival

How touching. Really appreciate your validation of our investment as fans. I can feel the integrity and genuine nature of your presence here. We really needed a pick me up lack you have delivered!

If I came across as over the top, then I am sorry. I am genuine in my happiness for my Cyclone friends.

P

PeacefulRival

Racist is about the only horrible thing I haven’t seen Steve Prohm called in the last 60 days lol

I get the frustration with CSP. We had a difficult run with CTL. Since Dr. Tom, we have had to endure Alford, Lick and hot tempered Fran. It is part of the reason why I have so much respect for CSP.

I do think some Cyclone Fans are a little overboard with their criticism of him. Again, my perspective is different as a Hawk fan because of the three coaches I just named.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
If I came across as over the top, then I am sorry. I am genuine in my happiness for my Cyclone friends.

You come off as a weak ass douche, not over the top. How are you going to play this? Your pathetic, cowardly patty cake until the mods boot you or can you just man up and give up the stick.

Nothing worse than a cowardly fan, regardless of which fanbase they belong to.

P

PeacefulRival

You come off as a weak ass douche, not over the top. How are you going to play this? Your pathetic, cowardly patty cake until the mods boot you or can you just man up and give up the stick.

Nothing worse than a cowardly fan, regardless of which fanbase they belong to.

I know who I am. I don't have to play tough through a keyboard. You can choose to ignore me or choose not to ignore me. I am here supporting your coach, your team and your fan base.

It has been implied be a poster that I am a member of the KKK and been called names by you. In return I have been polite and respectful.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I know who I am. I don't have to play tough through a keyboard. You can choose to ignore me or choose not to ignore me. I am here supporting your coach, your team and your fan base.

It has been implied be a poster that I am a member of the KKK and been called names by you. In return I have been polite and respectful and phony.

you were close but not quite there. FIFY

P

PeacefulRival

@inCyteful Editing a posters comments with a FIFY disclosure and implying that I am a member of the KKK seems to not be consistent with the high standards of either cyclone or hawkeye fans.

In spite of this, I harbor no ill will toward you. We all have our own journey that we take in life. If that is where you are at in your journey, then who I am to judge.

• Dumb
Reactions: frackincygy
P

PeacefulRival

Shot in the dark but @PeacefulRival seems like an alt of GoIaHawks.

posters who take the view that rival posters have multiple accounts are not much different than Iowa players complaining about refs on social media. It seems a little...let's say....immature.

I want the cyclones to have success. I want the hawkeyes to have success. I pull for people more so than teams at this point in my life.

• Dumb
Reactions: Hawkmi and Expert

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Life comes at you fast:

My favorite interaction / comment I’ve seen was two Iowa fans arguing whether they’d rather have national POY winners or Sweet 16s lol. Then some moron came in and said they don’t give you Sweet 16 trophies (mentioning their B1G tournament win).

Since Fran has been the coach at Iowa his team accomplishments = 1 B1G Tourney Championship. In that timeline we’ve had 4 Big 12 Tourney Championships and 3 Sweet 16s.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
My favorite interaction / comment I’ve seen was two Iowa fans arguing whether they’d rather have national POY winners or Sweet 16s lol. Then some moron came in and said they don’t give you Sweet 16 trophies (mentioning their B1G tournament win).

Since Fran has been the coach at Iowa his team accomplishments = 1 B1G Tourney Championship. In that timeline we’ve had 4 Big 12 Tourney Championships and 3 Sweet 16s.
They played for a national title though.

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: VeloClone and mj4cy