Gabby Petito found dead in Wyoming

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Reminds me of me losing **** around the house and all the sudden one of the kids manages to turn it up in about 30 seconds of looking. What a ca-winky-dink.

Reactions: chadly82 and Angie

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Either his body is found or him in prison forever- Prefer he suffered in prison for life but her parents can't be wondering if the POS is still out there somewhere.

I'd prefer money not get spent to keep him alive.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
If the parents could find him that fast...maybe they should foot the bill for the manhunt over the last few weeks

Oh what, you don't believe the totally believable story of "hey we're going to go do a random search for him and, ope, hey wouldn't you know it there's his stuff how weird?"

83cy

May 14, 2006
I thought the police took his parents to the site? Or had the parents meet them at the site? IDK

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
They had lawyers already present when law enforcement first went to their house. They know where their son is and they know what he did.

Agree. I wouldn't be surprised if he was never in any forest/park/nature preserve and that the whole thing was a wild goose chase concocted by him and his parents. The guy is probably in Mexico somewhere.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Death penalty costs more than life in prison, but I agree and hope if they find him alive that he gets a quick reservation in old sparky.
He was comparing to an already dead body. That's cheap justice.

• Informative
Reactions: Gonzo

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Agree. I wouldn't be surprised if he was never in any forest/park/nature preserve and that the whole thing was a wild goose chase concocted by him and his parents. The guy is probably in Mexico somewhere.

I get this sentiment, but I'm trying to figure out where the random dead body comes into play. I mean, forensically they'll be able to tell if it was him or not him.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I get this sentiment, but I'm trying to figure out where the random dead body comes into play. I mean, forensically they'll be able to tell if it was him or not him.
If the remains are not his, I would assume the FBI starts turning their attention to the parents. Start getting warrants for their cell phone records/laptops. Any sort of evidence like that.

• Winner
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

hiltonisheaven

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
I read that the area they found the body and his stuff was an area the parents had previously told the FBI to check. But the area was underwater until recently when the weather improved. I think he either killed himself or died of starvation and then the gators got his body. They should be able to tell if the gator ripped him apart while still alive.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Sounds extreme but I won't be shocked if someone else was killed and planted there.
Judgy of me but everyone involved with this sounds a few acorns short (or whatever saying wirks).