OFFICIAL Midland Results thread

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
For the uneducated wrestling fans, where are we at with the Midlands? Are we going to pull this out?

Z

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Sooooo sick of these announcers crowing on and on about how young Iowa is with all the juniors. Aren't we even younger than the squawks with NO seniors?

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I wonder if SH or DJK learn how to spin conversations from these announcers on the big10.

Keddy was just getting worked and the announcers are talking about how Keddy is going to be such a greater wrestler after this match because he is getting worked. 25 seconds left in teh match and they are still talking about how Keddy is still going hard after Herbert, this match was over 1 minute into the 1st and they felt the need to talk Keddy up the whole time and not mention that it was over with.

MaxPower57

Mar 30, 2006
Herbert took an Olympic redshirt. Did they wrestle at Midlands?

They may have, Varner beat him while he was unattached. I watched a video of the match and Varner shoved Herbert after he beat him, thus this is why I probably remember. It may have been at Midlands.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Man, did that chick that interview Herbert look like a stuck up ***** with a corncob stuck 1 foot up her ***? Damn, she didn't even smile...maybe she could go interview a Big 10 Women's Diver instead and put a smile on.

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
It's too bad Varner and Herbert wont get to wrestle this year. That would be a great match.

Ward losses.

If Varner and Z win, the worst ISU can do is a tie assuming no bonus points.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron