University of Iowa has the worst football fans AND Coaches?

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
I don't believe for a second that someone threw a full beer at a pregnant woman's head.

I don't believe for a second that someone threw full beers at the OP's girlfriends's face.

I don't believe for a second that someone was throwing batteries.

Someone throwing trash on the field because they're upset at the officiating is not the same thing as throwing something at X. (To be 100% clear I do not condone throwing *anything* on the field)

I don't believe for a second that some sports personality who most people have never heard of then had death threats made to his wife and that she was also doxxed because of some innocuous comments he made. Like where do people come up with this ****?
Oh so you just want to live with your head in the sand. Got it.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I don't believe for a second that someone threw a full beer at a pregnant woman's head.

I don't believe for a second that someone threw full beers at the OP's girlfriends's face.

Someone throwing trash on the field because they're upset at the officiating is not the same thing as throwing something at X. (To be 100% clear I do not condone throwing *anything* on the field)

I don't believe for a second that some sports personality who most people have never heard of then had death threats made to his wife and that she was also doxxed because of some innocuous comments he made. Like where do people come up with this ****?
You can see a pregnant woman getting hit in the head on video. Don't be dumb

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
The OP for starters in his very first post.
There’s a post showing a pregnant lady getting hit in the face IN THIS THREAD. Kayce Snith is pregnant and she was hit in the face. 2010 the group I was with were pelted with full and nearly full beer cans while we were walking to Kinnick. Made the decision to never go back & if I did, I would wear Hawkeye gear to avoid getting assaulted

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Feel free to provide proof. It's not living with my head in the sand to not take an extremely biased person's provocative statements as fact.
Did you see the video of Kayce Smith getting hit in the face. Intent doesn't really matter when you're chucking full beers at people.

Take a stroll through Brandon Walker's mentions on Twitter and you'll see it full of Iowa fans talking **** to him.

Reactions: Cfinnerty16

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

By trash, do you mean something like a full beer can which is exactly what the Purdue football player picked up off of the field in Iowa City last year and drank. Maybe that can had been lying there the whole game.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Law and medical professionals are kinda really important for society at large, wonder if its time to shut down Iowa football program to protect society? Football team turning these people into really anti-human people with the way they have treated the ISU band for 25 years and so many more reasons.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
So this Brandon Walker guy stands up and tells Iowa fans to throw beers at him, which they do, and some painfully inaccurate person hits the lady who was laughing along with Brandon while he was encouraging fans to throw beers at him. Got it.
What was Spencer Petras doing at the Barstool College Football Show before the game?

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
Also, the person who runs this site, Chris Williams literally has said on the radio & various podcasts that he had a full beer can thrown at him and then was called homophobic slurs. He even said it while talking to Chris Hassel, & Hassel laughed because he knew it’s a common occurrence

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
When someone tells you to throw a beer can at them, you generally would not do that because they are bating you into an assault charge. My gosh arent these people future lawyers?

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017

Tell me you haven't be to Kinnick without telling me you haven't been to Kinnick.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron