University of Iowa has the worst football fans AND Coaches?

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
So on Unnecessary Roughness starting at the 1 hour 33 minute mark. Both Brandon Walker & Kayce Smith say that Iowa fans are the worst football fans they have ever been in contact with after this weekend in Iowa City.
Full beer cans being thrown at a pregnant person in the head (I’ve experienced the full beer can throwing in person over the years as well).

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
So on Unnecessary Roughness starting at the 1 hour 33 minute mark. Both Brandon Walker & Kayce Smith say that Iowa fans are the worst football fans they have ever been in contact with after this weekend in Iowa City.
Full beer cans being thrown at a pregnant person in the head (I’ve experienced the full beer can throwing in person over the years as well).

Nationally recognized as one of, if not the, worst fanbase in college sports. Which is why Saturday felt so good.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

Booed their own team in the pregame, threw stuff at X and the refs for making the right call, etc. Hard to argue against it.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
I don't follow barstool sports at all. Beyond this confirming just about every negative inclination I have about barstool, WTF is going on here? Is this a pre game show in Iowa City or something?
They did have a tent/stage set up and did a pregame show outside Kinnick, yes. I only know because one of the Gazette guys I follow tweeted out a pic (and he made it known he’s no fan of Barstool either).

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don't follow barstool sports at all. Beyond this confirming just about every negative inclination I have about barstool, WTF is going on here? Is this a pre game show in Iowa City or something?
It was a pregame show that was set up on the other side of the hospital parking ramp on the other side.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I was at the show (way in the back) it was a complete **** show. They threw stuff at Brandon Walker because he was riling them up. Their fans were so bad at throwing they smoked Kacey Smith who was on the opposite end of the table.

For everyone’s info, Brandon despises Iowa fans because in 2017 after the bowl game vs Mississippi State, Brandon laid into Iowa and made fun of them and the program (even though MSU lost). Walker and his family then received death threats from Iowa fans, they doxxed his wife online and even called her place of employment to get her fired.

So Walker hating Iowa fans is 1000% justified and the hate is very real.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I was at the show (way in the back) it was a complete **** show. They threw stuff at Brandon Walker because he was riling them up. Their fans were so bad at throwing they smoked Kacey Smith who was on the opposite end of the table.

For everyone’s info, Brandon despises Iowa fans because in 2017 after the bowl game vs Mississippi State, Brandon laid into Iowa and made fun of them and the program (even though MSU lost). Walker and his family then received death threats from Iowa fans, they doxxed his wife online and even called her place of employment to get her fired.

So Walker hating Iowa fans is 1000% justified and the hate is very real.
We stood outside the fence to the opposite end of the parking ramp side (my directions were messed up in there) and watched the crap, couldn't hear a whole lot from the announcers, kinda off and on with them.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

They have it on film, awful people

They aren't even beer cans. They are seltzer cans. Is it ok to use the term weenies?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron