University of Iowa has the worst football fans AND Coaches?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Who is the radio person who bragged about peeing in cups and throwing it on opposing fans of ISU and Wisconsion? I know band members on here have mentioned they got peed on from the top of RVs before. That is the most disgusting thing I can ever think of.
But Iowa band members were asked to leave through an exit that was less convenient for them to get to their busses.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
But Iowa band members were asked to leave through an exit that was less convenient for them to get to their busses.
Yeah, they preferred the farther away, more narrow, and more crowded one than what they were directed to do. What also gets lost, is that the Iowa band did not take the correct route into the stadium, they went off route because they weren't going to listen to what the ISU people said, they are Iowa darn it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
They have it on film, awful people

What a ******* mess that is. I mean stop throwing **** like petulant children but that guy must be a total ******* too. I get he's justified but what the hell did either one of them think was gonna happen in that situation? If some ******* started saying that kind of **** to us, I guarantee we would be super pissed. But I guess the difference is, that all that weird backstory stuff doesn't follow our fan base like it does there. They as a whole are truly one ****** up, and weird bunch.

Reactions: MNCYWX

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What a ******* mess that is. I mean stop throwing **** like petulant children but that guy must be a total ******* too. I get he's justified but what the hell did either one of them think was gonna happen in that situation? If some ******* started saying that kind of **** to us, I guarantee we would be super pissed. But I guess the difference is, that all that weird backstory stuff doesn't follow our fan base like it does there. They as a whole are truly one ****** up, and weird bunch.
Hey, yell, curse, do whatever you want verbally to the guy with what he said. Don't throw stuff like a toddler. Don't threaten a guy over a freaking college sport, don't try to get the persons family fired or harmed because someone you don't even know hurt your tiny feelings.

If an ISU person does these things, I hope everyone else does what I would and, depending on the severity, either beat their ass or call the cops on them.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I have heard from several ISU fans that have traveled to other Big 12 stadiums, tell me that Tech fans are Horrible.

Help Support Us

Become a patron