University of Iowa has the worst football fans AND Coaches?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
EVERYONE DOES IT!!!

Quite a defense.
It's hawk fans #1 defense. Meanwhile, the rest of their BIG brethren know what a ******** that place is. Also, was just talking this morning to a hawk wrestling fan. I gave him some jabs about T and T. He gave me his usual response "oh thats just how they are". Because that's how it works in Iowa City, if its just what people do, then it's just what people do! No need for there to be logic or reason in place if its just what people do!!

Reactions: MJ29

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
I don't believe for a second that someone threw a full beer at a pregnant woman's head.

I don't believe for a second that someone threw full beers at the OP's girlfriends's face.

I don't believe for a second that someone was throwing batteries.

Someone throwing trash on the field because they're upset at the officiating is not the same thing as throwing something at X. (To be 100% clear I do not condone throwing *anything* on the field)

I don't believe for a second that some sports personality who most people have never heard of then had death threats made to his wife and that she was also doxxed because of some innocuous comments he made. Like where do people come up with this ****?

I mean there is actual video evidence showing Kaycie smith getting beamed in the head with a full beer. I have had several things thrown at me in iowa city, you guys cant even fire blatantly racist coaches so I see why your fanbase is so stupid.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
There's one of us who's mad and it's not me lol. Carry on.
Pretty sure there are multiple videos online of people getting **** thrown at them over the years in Iowa ******. Several have been posted on here over the years. Its a regular and normal thing to expect. And why many dont want to go there. Squawk fans are the absolute worst in all college football.

Reactions: GMackey32

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
I don't believe for a second that someone threw a full beer at a pregnant woman's head.

I don't believe for a second that someone threw full beers at the OP's girlfriends's face.

I don't believe for a second that someone was throwing batteries.

Someone throwing trash on the field because they're upset at the officiating is not the same thing as throwing something at X. (To be 100% clear I do not condone throwing *anything* on the field)

I don't believe for a second that some sports personality who most people have never heard of then had death threats made to his wife and that she was also doxxed because of some innocuous comments he made. Like where do people come up with this ****?
I don't give a **** what you believe. 2004 is when I caught that battery with the back of my head. If only Petras had the accuracy that drunk ******* had.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Pretty sure there are multiple videos online of people getting **** thrown at them over the years in Iowa ******. Several have been posted on here over the years. Its a regular and normal thing to expect. And why many dont want to go there. Squawk fans are the absolute worst in all college football.
I know multiple hawk fans who would openly admit to me that this kind of stuff is far from abnormal down there. One of them refuses to back to a wrestling dual again at Carver because it's so bad, and he's a HAWK FAN!

Reactions: 2speedy1

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
@Nate STANley is your typical troll. When things go Iowa’s way he’s on here spouting off. When things are as bad as they are now he’s no where to be found. Probably still puckered after the last two games and knowing that “meatgrinder” of a schedule coming up soon.

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
I'm not condoning throwing beers. I would obviously prefer they not be drunk idiots. They shouldn't have thrown beers no matter what preempted it.
I thought it was made up? You ready to recant that portion of your post?

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
I would argue it's a crime and heinous to throw a beer at anyone if it isn't an underhanded toss to an expecting target looking to consume it.
You are right. If spitting on someone is assault, then throwing a beer is at least assault.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron