Racist Hawk fans at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
You'd go back to the office on monday and tell everybody it's cool to fling racial slurs?

At the very least I'd demand my racist employee issue a public apology to my other employees about how wrong they are and how they need to improve as a human being in order to keep their job.
She looked "35 years at X corporate job".... HR calling her in this week... "how does taking early retirement sound to you". She replies, no thanks, they reply.... uhh, that really isn't an option.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Yeah she is losing her job in the next 24 hours, will probably be on tmz in the next 34 hours. When are people going to quit saying racist **** and when are they going to realize people have video cameras on them at all times now. Smh

Reactions: isufbcurt

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Yeah she is losing her job in the next 24 hours, will probably be on tmz in the next 34 hours. When are people going to quit saying racist **** and when are they going to realize people have video cameras on them at all times now. Smh

I don’t know. Look at Brian F, Seth W and others. Even doyle had things reported several times. It will depend on her job.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
You're not gonna believe this, but Kirk Ferentz just announced that she will be the new chair of his Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
I find the only unbelievable part to be that he would reform a Diversity and Inclusion Committee. If he would, this is her audition tape.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
I don’t know. Look at Brian F, Seth W and others. Even doyle had things reported several times. It will depend on her job

Oh Lord. PLEASE work for IA athletic department. Please!!!

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
He was in the middle of a crap storm. If he did have some drinks he may have just been concentrating. Had two people going at it on both sides of him.

He should have shut the car off, rolled up the window, take the keys, get out and shut the door, exchanged information and then walked home to get away from that lady lol

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
You be careful Gonzo. You are one of the decent Hawk fans. If you are playing with BF, he likes to aim for the butthole, even if it is a ghost butthole.
From now on I can only think of @Gonzo as the secret Cyclone fan rocking the Hayden Fry vibe on the outside - true feelings underneath from last week’s game.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He should have shut the car off, rolled up the window, take the keys, get out and shut the door, exchanged information and then walked home to get away from that lady lol
He had a mess. The racist wife needed to shut up but he had the recording person screaming at him first. I suppose he figured he was damned if he did damned if he didn’t and didn’t think his wife would go that nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.