Beard to West Virginia

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Man I hope not. He’s a great coach and I hate when ISU faces him

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I think he has to go to a god school. Liberty, Oral Roberts, claim he has changed and found god, then go to Auburn when Bruce Pearl retires or gets caught cheating again.

Yeah I don't think he goes directly back into a bigger spotlight. Needs to go away for a while to get 'reformed' and then come back around.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
That makes a ton of sense, not only in the basketball sense but in the "they were made for each other" sense. Slimy is as slimy does.

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
Not gonna lie, that’s something I would have totally done in my younger years.
This looks like something my grandpa would've built. He was a prolific tinkerer with a questionable safety record.

Reactions: NWICY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So in my quest to look into this story, check out this link where there's no author for a sketch site:
https://voiceofmotown.com/chris-beard-headed-to-west-virginia/

“A source close to Beard said Beard has been spending time at a house in Mississippi owned by former NBA and college coach Tim Floyd. The source said Beard has been entertaining offers, including possibly working as a special assistant to West Virginia coach Bob Huggins next season.”

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Whatever gets Huggy to retire is good for me. So tired of watching his teams turn games into wrestling matches. Hate it.
Irony ^^^.

As for Beard, I can see him going to the SEC before another B12 school. Maybe Ole Miss. But whatever the case, he won't be on the sidelines for long.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I’ve seen him connected more to Ohio St than any other school.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Irony ^^^.

As for Beard, I can see him going to the SEC before another B12 school. Maybe Ole Miss. But whatever the case, he won't be on the sidelines for long.
You don't see our guys shoving people in the back when the ball goes up because they know the refs aren't looking. Huggy literally coaches them how to commit rough fouls without getting caught. It's not the Hanson brothers, but its close. Its not the same as ISU, UVa, Wisky, etc.

Reactions: VeloClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron