Recruits & Transfers

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
This couldn’t have warranted this reaction, could it?

I mean…good talent, but I wouldn’t call him a program changer. Am I wrong?

I don’t think your wrong. Almost every program is using social media to brag about new commitments and promote their recruiting victories. Also the non program posters like mineo all want more followers and likes so they embellish the impact of these recruits like they are the next Michael Jordan.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don’t think your wrong. Almost every program is using social media to brag about new commitments and promote their recruiting victories. Also the non program posters like mineo all want more followers and likes so they embellish the impact of these recruits like they are the next Michael Jordan.
Was MJ a good wrestler? :).

• Haha
Reactions: CyGold

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
This couldn’t have warranted this reaction, could it?

I mean…good talent, but I wouldn’t call him a program changer. Am I wrong?

Good recruit but definitely an exaggeration. Does have younger brother (Brandt) who is very good as well, so I imagine that lines them for him as well, but defintely hyperbole to call these guys program changers.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I strongly recommend putting that new troll on ignore like I did. Your forum experience will get better and we won’t have wrestling threads full of his shitposts.

ST8TAILG8R

Jul 10, 2017
I do not think Johnson has an offer for wrestling as ISU already has the #5 ranked HWT Daniel Herrera from CA committed. Herrera just won his second CA title as a junior which only has one class for wrestling. The trick IMO will be to keep Herrera committed to wrestling as I hear he is also being heavily recruited for football (last I saw he was 6'3" 265). Do we know for sure he has signed a LOI with ISU? If yes, the key will be to keep Rasheed away. Ultimately it's up to Daniel to decide what is best for him... greater risk/reward for football.

Flo Rankings:
View attachment 111453
It was mentioned today on CycloneReport that Dillan Johnson is visiting this weekend for football. Also mentioned was "During his two days in Ames, Johnson will also take a look at Iowa State's wrestling program."

https://iowastate.rivals.com/news/p...march-31st-april-1st-unofficial-visit-weekend