First Post

MizzouRah

Feb 5, 2009
This appears to be an active board with a lot of good Big XII talk. I am the same "MizzouRah" that has posted on Tigerboard for years and years and years (that probably means very little to most of you) and I also post on Huskerpedia. I actually live in Manhattan KS and I go to a lot of Big XII Game (I was at the ISU/KSU game on Tuesday).

Good luck the rest of the year (after Saturday!).

Reactions: Erik4Cy

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I've seen you post there before, I'm the same BryceC that posts on Tigerboard periodically. Good to have you.

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
Lesson 2: Planes and/or Treadmills, specifically when mentioned in the same sentence....are a sore subject. :wink:

(we once had a 4,207,092,204 post thread concerning planes taking off from a moving treadmill..... hehe)

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
Lesson 2: Planes and/or Treadmills, specifically when mentioned in the same sentence....are a sore subject. :wink:

(we once had a 4,207,092,204 post thread concerning planes taking off from a moving treadmill..... hehe)

link to thread please...

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
This appears to be an active board with a lot of good Big XII talk. I am the same "MizzouRah" that has posted on Tigerboard for years and years and years (that probably means very little to most of you) and I also post on Huskerpedia. I actually live in Manhattan KS and I go to a lot of Big XII Game (I was at the ISU/KSU game on Tuesday).

Good luck the rest of the year (after Saturday!).
Please keep all rational thought to the Mizzou board. It's not welcome here.

huskerman

Mar 12, 2008
ames
mizzourah is a very informative poster on huskerpedia. i always enjoy his big 12 picks during the season! welcome mizzourah!