First Post

jcmoclone

Nov 28, 2006
Holts Summit, MO
Please keep all rational thought to the Mizzou board. It's not welcome here.

If you have ever been on Tigerboard, you would know that there is often not a lot of rational thought on their bulletin board.:wink: However, Mizzourah is one of the most informed and insightful posters over there. It is my second favorite fan bulletin board after CF. Welcome aboard, Mizzourah.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
If you have ever been on Tigerboard, you would know that there is often not a lot of rational thought on their bulletin board.:wink: However, Mizzourah is one of the most informed and insightful posters over there. It is my second favorite fan bulletin board after CF. Welcome aboard, Mizzourah.

They are Missouri fans. Maybe they just type backwards. Turn your screen around, and it might be easier to read:wink:

huskerman

Mar 12, 2008
ames
ohhhhh, tigerboard.com is horrible! everyone should just go there before they die, it is an unforgettable site.

even the guy that runs the site has another site about wanting to literally kill football players from other teams! there are some horrible people on that board.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
ohhhhh, tigerboard.com is horrible! everyone should just go there before they die, it is an unforgettable site.

even the guy that runs the site has another site about wanting to literally kill football players from other teams! there are some horrible people on that board.
I never thought I would gain anything useful from a Husker before this post.

Note to Self: Don't read tigerboard.com unless I want to feel bad about how horrible the world is.

MizzouRah

Feb 5, 2009

Thanks for the kind words. The filter over at Tigerboard is not as strict as I would like it to be so I don't post there as much as I did years ago but I have met some great folks from over there. We had a very nice trip to Ames yesterday, I was very impressed with the arena and the overall fan support. I wish our students had that type of seating and enthusiasm (although we will have plenty of enthusiasm tomorrow night!)

Help Support Us

Become a patron