Campbells Ohio game exit video

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Someone can link it but this is a horrible look. Say what you want about the guy saying it ... the truth hurts sometimes. Man up and fix it. He just won't take criticism. Remember how pissed he got when people questioned the kicker decisions at KU.

VoiceOfReason

Aug 21, 2016
Absolutely unacceptable. I don’t care how lame the fans are being or the circumstances. This is a horrible, horrible look for a coach that, in lieu of his coaching failures, often emphasizes the team’s culture and integrity. I hate to say it, but it really seems like Campbell is crumbling under pressure and I don’t really see it getting better before it gets a whole lot worse.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
I’m frustrated with Campbell, but that guy was a complete piece of ****
Why?

For speaking the truth?

The media kid gloves Campbell, and he never has to explain anything, no matter how stupid or stubborn it seems.

I'm glad somebody called him out publicly.

$4 million a year and a complete refusal to make necessary actual changes. There are kids playing Madden on PS5 that are better at game AND clock management.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Absolutely unacceptable. I don’t care how lame the fans are being or the circumstances. This is a horrible, horrible look for a coach that, in lieu of his coaching failures, often emphasizes the team’s culture and integrity. I hate to say it, but it really seems like Campbell is crumbling under pressure and I don’t really see it getting better before it gets a whole lot worse.
It seems like all his platitudes are nothing but talk when times get tough.

Help Support Us

Become a patron