Also lol at the smoke still in the arena from Lil Wayne

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Tirico and Collinsworth are kinda getting the Watts mixed up.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

What a ****** joke, season is 2 weeks old and NFL has already lost 5 of the biggest stars in the league. Major, major problem.

Can't wait to see who's the losing end of the lottery next week, 20 of the top players in the league will be out by the end of the season at this rate.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
What a ****** joke, season is 2 weeks old and NFL has already lost 5 of the biggest stars in the league. Major, major problem.

Can't wait to see who's the losing end of the lottery next week, 20 of the top players in the league will be out by the end of the season at this rate.
Mike Williams is one of the biggest stars in the league?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
You guys are clueless if you can't figure out it's getting worse every year. Maybe if you actually paid attention or played fantasy football you'd understand.
Show the data, then. Where's the evidence that players are getting hurt at a significantly higher rate than in previous years? If it's so evident that anyone who pays attention or plays fantasy football can see it, it should be easy to show how it's getting worse every year.

...well except for last year, when overall injuries were down compared to the previous year... but other than that, I'm sure it's been a non-stop increase every single year...

Seriously, I'm more than willing to give you proper credit if you're right about this. Gotta see the data, though.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Hurts should start pattin' the ball like an old neighborhood backyard game with all that time.