*** Official IOWA STATE vs #14 Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
See ya OU! You had some good players, Leroy Selmon, Steve Owens,, Billy Sims, Joe Washington, Trent Williams, Greg Pruit, Aidrian Perterson, Baker Mayfield, DeMarco Murray, Roy Williams, Kylar Murray, Keith Jackson. Credit where credit is due, I suppose. You always had your cake and ate it too. I will remember, not always fondly. You always beat us pretty soundly. I will not miss you, now that I know you are leaving and abandoning ship. You are off to seek greater wealth. Whatever and good riddance.

I can't say I wish you luck in the SEC. I will not be rooting for you. We will survive just fine without you, big brother. Brothers I guess we are not, and maybe never were.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Rocco will be seeing a lot more blitzes the rest of the season.

Hopefully the other teams don't have this kind of speed.

This ISU team isn't good but they don't give me the weird vibes of last year's or '21 teams.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Receivers been holding all night

Handsy bunch of ******* I've ever seen

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
See ya OU! You had some good players, Leroy Selmon, Steve Owens,, Billy Sims, Joe Washington, Trent Williams, Greg Pruit, Aidrian Perterson, Baker Mayfield, DeMarco Murray, Roy Williams, Kylar Murray, Keith Jackson. Credit where credit is due, I suppose. You always had your cake and ate it too. I will remember, not always fondly. You always beat us pretty soundly. I will not miss you, now that I know you are leaving and abandoning ship. You are off to seek greater wealth. Whatever and good riddance.

I can't say I wish you luck in the SEC. I will not be rooting for you. We will survive just fine without you, big brother. Brothers I guess we are not, and maybe never were.
Please find a farewell greeting card, write this out on it, and send it to their football offices.

Reactions: alabamacyclone

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Hmmmm.... that looked like many other blocks tonight. Why is it a penalty now?