Cooper DeJean injured?

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Mike got hit by the truck on Sunday night, 29 NOV. He was in the hospital that night and missed the road game at UNI on Wed, 02 DEC and the first home game of the Cyclone Challenge on Friday. He then unexpectedly came into the game against Western Illinois on Saturday when ISU was losing the game. He pulled the game out in OT.
Freaking love Mike Nurse. Legend. LOVE his jump shot, and loved those 98-99 uniforms! (the away jerseys had so much navy!)

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Broken fibula. He’s played his last game as a Hok. He’ll need to heal up for the NFL combine.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Well, that’s a lot better than a ligament or tendon. Bones heal fully and quicker. Hopefully this doesn’t hurt his pro prospects with this happening now.
I don't know anything about Cooper's case, but breaking the fibula just above the ankle is the most common leg break and it does involve ligaments and tendons. Source: Been through that.

• Informative
Reactions: cyputz

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
I don't know anything about Cooper's case, but breaking the fibula just above the ankle is the most common leg break and it does involve ligaments and tendons. Source: Been through that.
Same, the fibula healed as should, 6 weeks, but tendons- ligaments- muscles bothered me for another 9 months.

• Agree
Reactions: Die4Cy

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Same, the fibula healed as should, 6 weeks, but tendons- ligaments- muscles bothered me for another 9 months.
What happened to your hardware? Did they take it out after a year? I never fully healed until the metal came out.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Sad but ironic to hear that Cooper's season has ended due to injury which occurred while he was running with the offense during practice. Something morbidly poetic about that.

Hope Cooper fully recovers and goes on to have a great NFL career.