Okie State Fraternity: Dead* steer found on yard

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Yeah this is mainly the one I was thinking of that gave me a weird vibe. Could never tell if they were actual farmers or just rich kids from Waukee that were wannabe farmers. They all wore the same boots and hats, flannel and bedazzled jeans and all had $50k lifted pickup trucks
Jeans that look like they were stolen from their wives or moms closet is a telltale sign.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
AGRs are a weird bunch. More Ag Bus position kids than farmers during my day.
I was in Ag at ISU and I don't know if I could name an AGR member. I'm sure there were some that I knew but from what I recall anyone that was worth hanging out with in the Ag curriculum wasn't in AGR.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
The fact that farmhouse was intentionally targeted, tells me that it his isn’t anything to do with OSU fans. This is some frat/people who dislike farmhouse and used this week to retaliate or “prank” them. Whomever did this though are some sick mother *******. I’m going to assume we’ll hear of an arrest in the next few days. No way some camera didn’t catch these people and no way someone didn’t see anything.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I was in Ag at ISU and I don't know if I could name an AGR member. I'm sure there were some that I knew but from what I recall anyone that was worth hanging out with in the Ag curriculum wasn't in AGR.
I got stuck with a few in group projects. Always going into their files and “borrowing “. I hated that. Just do the darn work.

Reactions: nrg4isu and aauummm

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I hope it can be taken to local meat locker and the meat donated to local charities or food shelters. Such a waste.

I doubt it. Need to get them to bleed out as soon as possible. Whoever did this needs to have their testicles banded, much like a young sheep. Animal abuse taken to another level here. Hope the law catches up to them. This is beyond a prank!!

• Agree
Reactions: JayV