*** WBB vs. #7 Kansas State (Wed., 6:30) ***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Very simple I think. Win the three remaining games you absolutely should (@ Houston, BYU and Cincy) and I think we sneak into the field. Obviously winning either of the road games at Texas or at K State would likely put us in no matter what. But zero excuse to lose those three I listed first. Already hurt ourselves losing at UCF, which we shouldn't have, so no more blunders.

Getting one at the Big 12 Tournament wouldn't hurt either if you don't get Texas or K State on the road.

peatyscotch

Feb 16, 2022
Glad the ladies won... big victory. Too bad they had to beat the refs too. Lee staying in the game was unacceptable.
Really happy for the women. Great gutsy effort and a true team effort. So happy that Brown broke out of her funk; she is an amazing player. And I was impressed by Emily - had a tough night from the field but locked in from the line: 10 to 10. But once again, I am shocked by how much crap Audi has to endure; it was insane out there.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Huge for the resume. Hopefully these girls can sneak in the dance. They are a tough out.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Hoping Pop can drop off Larry at Green Hills or maybe Green Acres.

When he kept saying that the player that Joens fouled on the floor was shooting free throws as they were throwing the ball in, I thought he couldn’t get any worse. I was incorrect.

Despite Larry and the stripes, great game Cyclones!

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Hoping Pop can drop off Larry at Green Hills or maybe Green Acres.

When he kept saying that the player that Joens fouled on the floor was shooting free throws as they were throwing the ball in, I thought he couldn’t get any worse. I was incorrect.

Despite Larry and the stripes, great game Cyclones!
Agree. Larry has really struggled this year.

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Great game by our young Cyclones - they could easily have folded when K State came back from 13 down to take a late lead, but they played with resolve. I enjoyed the Ayoka Lee / Audi Crooks hug in the post-game line, possibly a passing of the guard - two young women who represent their schools well!!!

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
Hopefully Joens can get some lateral quickness in the off season. She gives up a lot of layups.