What did Otz screw up this game

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
This is ******** and you know it.

Seriously, go back and look at the game thread. Again I'm only doing this since you are the one that's too lazy and stupid to trot out anything other than retread lies and ********. I thought we played a great game on the overall. Our passing was generally fanastic and we did an excellent job with skip passes, kick outs, and ball rotations on the perimeter. That lead to some wide open 3s, which we smartly took, and were rewarded with a great percentage. Outside of some blown block outs, which has really been an issue for all of the bigs (so not reason to single out BRE here) this year, BRE played an excellent game. In particular his passing wasn't done justice with the stats as he made several great passes. Even on the drive that was forced (where he ultimately turned it over) he was looking for the right play (I think it was King that would have had an easy dunk).

Keep in mind I'm not the dipass who even made the thread. But I guess if idiots are going to waste their time to make a thread regarding a falsehood that was directed at me, I guess I will actually bring up the two (relatively minor) issues I had during the game. Notrice it wasn't a laundry list, but TWO items.

You know what else? Other than 3 point shooting and FT shooting I thought TCU actually played a really good game on the road. Not perfect, but better than I expected. Their one on one defense was actually pretty good, thus making our passing attack and ball movement critically important. Part of this was because of us, but once we moved the ball they often broke down and sometimes quickly. But if we ran our offense like we have many times this year, where guys didn't move without the ball or rotate well, it would have been a problem.

Oh, and the FT shooting was fantastic (on our part). I'm not exactly sure how they people who claim I"m a bitcher and a moaner are creating threads, wasting their time, and complaining about my "******** and moaning" that really didn't even exist.

I appreciate living rent free in your head. Although it's small, I enjoy the empty space.
1707941825642.png

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
This is ******** and you know it.

Seriously, go back and look at the game thread. Again I'm only doing this since you are the one that's too lazy and stupid to trot out anything other than retread lies and ********. I thought we played a great game on the overall. Our passing was generally fanastic and we did an excellent job with skip passes, kick outs, and ball rotations on the perimeter. That lead to some wide open 3s, which we smartly took, and were rewarded with a great percentage. Outside of some blown block outs, which has really been an issue for all of the bigs (so not reason to single out BRE here) this year, BRE played an excellent game. In particular his passing wasn't done justice with the stats as he made several great passes. Even on the drive that was forced (where he ultimately turned it over) he was looking for the right play (I think it was King that would have had an easy dunk).

Keep in mind I'm not the dipass who even made the thread. But I guess if idiots are going to waste their time to make a thread regarding a falsehood that was directed at me, I guess I will actually bring up the two (relatively minor) issues I had during the game. Notrice it wasn't a laundry list, but TWO items.

You know what else? Other than 3 point shooting and FT shooting I thought TCU actually played a really good game on the road. Not perfect, but better than I expected. Their one on one defense was actually pretty good, thus making our passing attack and ball movement critically important. Part of this was because of us, but once we moved the ball they often broke down and sometimes quickly. But if we ran our offense like we have many times this year, where guys didn't move without the ball or rotate well, it would have been a problem.

Oh, and the FT shooting was fantastic (on our part). I'm not exactly sure how they people who claim I"m a bitcher and a moaner are creating threads, wasting their time, and complaining about my "******** and moaning" that really didn't even exist.

I appreciate living rent free in your head. Although it's small, I enjoy the empty space.
Go back to your KU circle jerk buddies, we’re all better for it.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Meet the Jon Heacock of Iowa State's basketball program. Kyle Green is TJ's defensive coordinator and he's the mastermind behind behind a defense that's ranked in the top 10 nationally for the last three years. What an incredible hire by TJ!

1707955206738.png

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Meet the Jon Heacock of Iowa State's basketball program. Kyle Green is TJ's defensive coordinator and he's the mastermind behind behind a defense that's ranked in the top 10 nationally for the last three years. What an incredible hire by TJ!

View attachment 123942

Fantastic hire. UNI misses his presence.

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
Coach didn't buy in to the "tRaP gAmE" narrative of some posters

And he allowed yet another opposing coach get T'd up

Unacceptable

Reactions: madguy30

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

View attachment 123942
And he has a hell of a commute!

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
Letting Tech get it down to eight points and destroying our NET rankings is fireable. Hot seat. Pollard better have a short list ready.

Reactions: keepngoal

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
A typical KU fan perspective (if we aren't #1 then the conference must suck); maybe the conference is fine and you just aren't that good this year?

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Is he basically posting what he posts here on a KU board so he can get kudos?

fcbedeec-26b8-424a-9595-6d1daee538f4_text.gif

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and NWICY

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Hi @ZRF - I miss you, come back and talk with me. I really enjoy our banter and intellectual exchanges. I have learned so much about the game of basketball from you. You are the only one that keeps me real and not falling for the fake product TJ is putting on the floor.

Last edited: