***2024 Big 12 Wrestling Championships (March 9-10)***

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
I would be of a mind to make finishing a shot a 3-pt takedown and getting a takedown off someone else's shot a 2-pt takedown. Would at least reward offense. Subjective, sure, but it would at least be interesting.
Not sure if that’s the answer, but I like your way of thinking. Aggresiveness should be rewarded over passiveness. The results tonight prove you can win a lot of matches, and even championships, by being passive.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Why wasn’t it? All we’ve heard leading up to this is Carr is looking the best he’s ever looked in his entire career.
I have no idea, I haven’t talked to him personally. Why is it then when Penn State loses at big10’s Cael has it all figured out and you say all that matters is Nationals? David didn’t commit to his finishes. He didn’t put his best hand forward. Wait and see

Reactions: CyGold and cy4state

rednrdy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2010
Not sure if that’s the answer, but I like your way of thinking. Aggresiveness should be rewarded over passiveness. The results tonight prove you can win a lot of matches, and even championships, by being passive.
I would venture to guess they will categorize or counter suggesting this as passive-aggressive behavior...

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
David needs to go back to head inside singles. O’Toole will win every scramble where David’s head is outside. He won against O’Toole when he was hitting his single legs. I’d rather win in KC anyway, not jumping off the David train yet

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
David needs to go back to head inside singles. O’Toole will win every scramble where David’s head is outside. He won against O’Toole when he was hitting his single legs. I’d rather win in KC anyway, not jumping off the David train yet
His shot in the 3rd was head inside. And KOT absolutely crushed him with his hips and Carr had to pop the head out.

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron