***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Ok we can avoid the Drake potential Cinderella. Now let’s get revenge for that Alamo Bowl. Need our traps harass Jones. He’s really sloppy with the ball, so let’s bring the defensive heat and keep the offense rolling.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Their length worries me. But I could pick things about Drake that worry me too. Just win baby
Devries passing worries me more than his scoring. I think he could have picked ISU apart.

WSU seems to lack some basketball IQ which should mean turnovers and big scoring runs.

• Haha
Reactions: isufbcurt

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Their length worries me. But I could pick things about Drake that worry me too. Just win baby

Someone earlier said they prefer a mid major over a P6. I much prefer not going against a team with one potential game changer whether it’s mid major or P6. Devries can go Jimmer Fredette once in awhile. I don’t see anyone on WSU that can do that.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
If our offense keeps performing like it has in tournament mode we win by double digits. If it reverts to end of conference its going to be a rock fight.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

NYCYFan

Mar 18, 2024
Looks like it’ll be WSU. 13 for them could give Ward and Jones trouble down low.
Jones is a great player but the Cougars are limited elsewhere offensively. Have a few guys that can shoot but they don't space very well, like Drake usually does for instance.