***NCAA First Round: (7) Iowa State vs. (10) Maryland [Fri., 6:30 CT]***

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
The problem is we have no shot creators. Emily is the closest we got - so she has to keep her dribble alive. Tough spot for her, but she handles it well.
I wish she would look to score even more because I think she is capable of getting to the hoop.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I just want to reiterate, Emily Ryan had 18 points and 14 assists. 14 assists. The comments about her dribbling and her all around game are insane. How could she be dribbling too much AND have 14 assists??? Those two things don't go together, sorry.

Also, will the Bill hate ever stop? Whats he gotta do? How many times does he have to prove, after 20 some years, thats he actually a good coach? Get a grip.

A historic, amazing performance from an incredibly gritty team. So much to love about them, can't wait to get to watch them again. Even if its a tough game, just an incredible year all around! Go Cyclones!!
Don't know if there are many true Bill haters. Some have concerns and issues that fade when we win. Fans are fans and it can be a fickle thing. I love Ryan and I back Bill. I do question things when things go awry on occasion. Ryan does dribble a lot though :)

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Just gonna drop this off for everyone here who packed it in at halftime.

crowtable.2e16d0ba.fill-1280x720.jpg

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I just want to reiterate, Emily Ryan had 18 points and 14 assists. 14 assists. The comments about her dribbling and her all around game are insane. How could she be dribbling too much AND have 14 assists??? Those two things don't go together, sorry.

Also, will the Bill hate ever stop? Whats he gotta do? How many times does he have to prove, after 20 some years, thats he actually a good coach? Get a grip.

A historic, amazing performance from an incredibly gritty team. So much to love about them, can't wait to get to watch them again. Even if its a tough game, just an incredible year all around! Go Cyclones!!
It isn't an indictment on her. There were definitely times in the 1st half where she just dribbled around and everyone just stood there. she played a great game

• Agree
Reactions: legi

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
It isn't an indictment on her. There were definitely times in the 1st half where she just dribbled around and everyone just stood there. she played a great game
Well when you have people posting about wishing she wasn’t coming back, seems like an indictment of her

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Just gonna drop this off for everyone here who packed it in at halftime.

crowtable.2e16d0ba.fill-1280x720.jpg

I didn't give up just because of what a wild statistical anomaly that one player's line was. There's no way a role player repeats that for two halves. Looking at her game log there are plenty of recent 0s then she knocks off a 20 point half without missing a shot.