***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
I saw that ESPN list too and was surprised at his omission, I would think a guy that big with those numbers and this early in the "transfer season" would be Top 50 for sure.

I bet if he was already committed to UConn/KU/UNC/etc. instead of Iowa State, he'd be on there.

nowncarolina

Oct 8, 2009
For the second time I've seen on a west virgina web site that Omaha is hitting the road to Country Roads. Will see

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Is the fact that no one on our team has immediately hit the portal today a sign that no one is overtly malcontent and is at least waiting until some sort of post-season one-on-one with TJ (I assume end-of-season meetings like that are standard)?

New lone

Jun 23, 2023
Is the fact that no one on our team has immediately hit the portal today a sign that no one is overtly malcontent and is at least waiting until some sort of post-season one-on-one with TJ (I assume end-of-season meetings like that are standard)?
I am curious to know when they returned to Iowa. I highly doubt anyone was going to announce when they are still in Boston. I assume we are losing people since it appears the staff is actively recruiting the portal but you never know.

Reactions: rosshm16

SoleCyclone

Mar 26, 2022
I would say we hear from 1 if not 2 by the end of the weekend. They would want to get the process started and over soon.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

It’s the next day. They still will all sit down and meet with the coaches. That’s when kids hit the portal

Reactions: Cyclonepride

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
You don't go to the first offer. Wait to see what rolls in first.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
For the second time I've seen on a west virgina web site that Omaha is hitting the road to Country Roads. Will see
Just like you've been talking about it since earlier this week, so have they. Just seems to be a rumor coming from this source which is just connecting dots on Omahas Waukee connections to Tucker. Could happen, but I don't think any of them have any solid info. They started this rumor almost as soon as DD was hired.

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Does Omaha have some sort of connection here (to DD or WVU)?