UCONN vs Purdue Championship Thread

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Great game and I love watching UConn play.

BUT, the NCAA has to do something about coaches. Coaches out of the box is an issue. But coaches on the floor while the clock is running is a bigger issue. We just saw Hurley push Spencer while he was dribbling the ball! That should be a T.

On Saturday, the NCST coach was standing on the sideline within a few feet of the Purdue player who was inbounding the ball and Keatts was waving his arms.

Stanford's women's coach ran out into the freaking team huddle on the free throw line. Nothing called. That one was so blatant you just have to laugh about it.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Is it time to say UConn is the best basketball program in the country? 6 national championships in 25 years
I mean yeah. You will have people that talk about patchy years and the Dukes and Kansas’ of the world don’t, but it’s about winning.
They are THE blue blood. It’s been a quarter century of dominance. 2x as many championships as Kansas all time.
Yet we still have the Champions Classic with Michigan State and not them lol.

And yes I realize it’s because they signed a multi-year deal that keeps those same four teams. But it’s still hilarious as all hell.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Hurley is King of the school, King of the conference, and can write his own check at UCONN. Not sure I’d leave that train for the headaches of Kentucky, even if they are the #1 or 2 program in history.

Ancient history is overrated. Plus you have to live in Kentucky.

• Agree
Reactions: dafarmer and Jer

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Hurley is King of the school, King of the conference, and can write his own check at UCONN. Not sure I’d leave that train for the headaches of Kentucky, even if they are the #1 or 2 program in history.

At very least he should hold out for a truly monster number.

Bill self is currently making ~10. Hurley should hold out for a good deal more than that.