Twisters movie out in July

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
preview to Twisters . . . . sequel to the classic Twister movie. Nothing like a good Cyclone movie.

I like the Cyclone taking down the longhorn ornament on the front of this truck.

1707863972997.png

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I can't believe in a storm chasing movie they are going to show them taking shelter under an overpass. That alone gives me little hope this will be any good.

Reactions: Urbandale2013

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I was going to say there is no way it can be worse than the first one, but I am sure it will be.

The 1st one wasnt great but I catch myself waching when I see it on Tv, Kinda like Gone in 60 seconds, and The Rock.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
To most of you here:

tumblr_m84exq9BWJ1rwv7gyo1_500.gif

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
I'll go watch it but only if the whole movie is about the chaser picking the wrong storm to chase and the movie is basically a character development story. Maybe they solve a deep emotional issue a character has.
But I'm sure it will be about a cow floating by a car or some dumb___ like that.

• Funny
Reactions: cstrunk

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
This is the official synopsis:

Edgar-Jones stars as Kate Cooper, a former storm chaser haunted by a devastating encounter with a tornado during her college years who now studies storm patterns on screens safely in New York City. She is lured back to the open plains by her friend, Javi (Golden Globe nominee Anthony Ramos, In the Heights) to test a groundbreaking new tracking system. There, she crosses paths with Tyler Owens (Powell), the charming and reckless social-media superstar who thrives on posting his storm-chasing adventures with his raucous crew, the more dangerous the better. As storm season intensifies, terrifying phenomena never seen before are unleashed, and Kate, Tyler and their competing teams find themselves squarely in the paths of multiple storm systems converging over central Oklahoma in the fight of their lives.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
This is the official synopsis:

Edgar-Jones stars as Kate Cooper, a former storm chaser haunted by a devastating encounter with a tornado during her college years who now studies storm patterns on screens safely in New York City. She is lured back to the open plains by her friend, Javi (Golden Globe nominee Anthony Ramos, In the Heights) to test a groundbreaking new tracking system. There, she crosses paths with Tyler Owens (Powell), the charming and reckless social-media superstar who thrives on posting his storm-chasing adventures with his raucous crew, the more dangerous the better. As storm season intensifies, terrifying phenomena never seen before are unleashed, and Kate, Tyler and their competing teams find themselves squarely in the paths of multiple storm systems converging over central Oklahoma in the fight of their lives.

So essentially the exact same premise but with modern terms like social media.

• Funny
Reactions: MeanDean

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron