*** Official #6 IOWA STATE vs Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
We still have a run in us. These guys don’t quit and K state is bad. We’ll make a game of this.
I'd love to agree with you, but this is the first time I've seen another team impose their will on us.

Amac12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 21, 2020
Yep. Not just the loss, but getting blown out, will just about do it.
Love what TJ has done but he absolutely can't coach offense. We seem to have nothing except head down and drive into traffic.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Yikes. Just tuned in on the radio. Wth is going on out there?
Turning the ball over every other time down the floor, can’t hit a shot, can’t generate an open look, can’t hit free throws, look tired and very uninspired. Just a complete anomaly of a game under TJ.

Oh and we started up 11-2 and have scored 15 points since. Did miss anything anyone?

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
The difference has been Lipsey and Gilbert are now unable to get the rim. When they do get to the rim, they are now unable to finish. Seems like this has been a trend since Houston game.
Not counting the Houston game, every game since the O has not been good.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
We still don't have a field goal 6:48 into the half.

blutarsky

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2010
St. Paul, MN
What ever happened to the fast break. Get the ball to the middle, crash the lanes get a lay up. No today all go to the same spot on the floor, back pivot for a three, brick the three, no points. We were 4 on 1 there. We take a three. Take the easy ones, attack the basket. Come on guys, get your head out of your butts....
Clones don’t really look invested in this one. I can’t blame them. Nothing really at stake.

That said it’s hard to watch the lazy plays and poor shots.