Does ISU have any famous fans?

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN

NodawayRiverClone

May 1, 2018
George Washington Carver. Heard he's bringing the cherubim and seraphim to Jack Trice this fall. Better get your tickets early.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Well, since clearly none of the rest of you bums will do it, I'll have to go and get rich and famous. Sometimes you just have to take one for the team. And if I have to bed a few super models along the way, that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

In exchange, I will agree to fulfill any GameDay guest picker needs and in doing so will actually pick the Cyclones as part of those duties.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Haliburton has lots of fans who fly to his games from Asia all the time. I’m pretty sure he’s technically the most famous Cyclone fan globally by quite a bit, and he is a legit fan clearly following fb, mbb and wbb. Just doesn’t seem that way since Iowans are nba averse and he seems more into other money making ventures than shooting tv commercials so far.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I back the blue. What is this young officers name? I might try and verify her work history in a bit

Seems like she has pretty inconsistent work history, has bounced between all kinds of jobs, can never seem to maintain steady employment at any of them.

Reactions: Drew0311