***Men's Final Four Thread***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I will say kudos to Bama’s defense tonight. They have been poor defensively all year but have really looked much better tonight.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I will say kudos to Bama’s defense tonight. They have been poor defensively all year but have really looked much better tonight.

It's interesting to watch teams make it happen for one game.

They look like they're selling out to shut of the baseline.

UConn finds ways to good looks though.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
It's interesting to watch teams make it happen for one game.

They look like they're selling out to shut of the baseline.

UConn finds ways to good looks though.
Yep. Not saying they couldn’t repeat this, but it’s why I want UConn to win. I just don’t think you can expect this type of performance two straight games from Bama and Purdue would roll them.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yep. Not saying they couldn’t repeat this, but it’s why I want UConn to win. I just don’t think you can expect this type of performance two straight games from Bama and Purdue would roll them.

IL looked like that kind of case.

They had some good talent but couldn't sustain being all in on both ends after pressuring the ball against ISU.

• Agree
Reactions: jctisu

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
UConn is a very bad matchup for Purdue. They are a better version of them in every way. Alabama would have to take Purdue completely out of their game and turn it into a track meet to have a realistic shot IMO.

If Purdue gets their style of game AND plays their best to their strengths, UConn can match and exceed everything Purdue can throw at them.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I was thinking Clingan had been kind of quiet but now he's scoring and yelling.