‘25 NFL Combine

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Looking at the incredible depth of wideouts at this year’s Combine, I found myself wondering just how many of our WR’s will get an invite next year. At least two, I think, in Jaylin and Jayden. Could it be three, if Isaiah Alston breaks through the way Higgins did?

Tyler Onyedim seems like a given. Maybe JR Singleton.

Beau Freyler. Jeremiah Cooper and Malik Verdon are also possibilities, if both stay healthy.

If the stars align this season, Darien Porter. Myles Purchase, or not?

Transfer OT Jalen Travis might have a chance with a good offseason to prep. Any other OL?

So, at the very least, four. That’s not a bad bunch, really. Anyone I’m missing?

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
I saw a mock earlier this year that had Onyedim as a 1st rounder.

No idea what his true stock will be, but he could really surprise us. I’m really intrigued who all we’ll see enter the league over the next 1-2 years.

Reactions: Aclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I saw a mock earlier this year that had Onyedim as a 1st rounder.

No idea what his true stock will be, but he could really surprise us. I’m really intrigued who all we’ll see enter the league over the next 1-2 years.
The ‘20 season and Fiesta Bowl were, to me, the culmination of a bunch of reasonably talented guys coming together through chemistry and hard work, led by a few stars.

Talent and athleticism have clearly upgraded since then. I’m wondering if we’re about to hit what will one day be seen as a golden era in Cyclone football.