1 or 2 bedroom for rent starting August 1st

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
Looking for a place to live starting in August?? The Grove is the perfect place for you!

My roommate and I have already signed for next year but I'm graduating in the summer and he's studying abroad so we need two people to sign for us. Could be two friends or two randoms, we just need two.

The Grove is in a great location near Coldwater golf course and Jack Trice Stadium! For $515 a month, they are fully furnished with washer and dryer and they offer free tanning, 24 hr fitness, bistro, resort style pool, basketball court and sand volleyball court, and utilities are included in the $515. The Grove also has a fire pit and grills. Located on CyRide Grey route

Ground floor apartment for you or you and a friend.

PM user for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Looking for a place to live starting in August?? The Grove is the perfect place for you!

My roommate and I have already signed for next year but I'm graduating in the summer and he's studying abroad so we need two people to sign for us. Could be two friends or two randoms, we just need two.

The Grove is in a great location near Coldwater golf course and Jack Trice Stadium! For $515 a month, they are fully furnished with washer and dryer and they offer free tanning, 24 hr fitness, bistro, resort style pool, basketball court and sand volleyball court, and utilities are included in the $515. The Grove also has a fire pit and grills. Located on CyRide Grey route

1. Never, ever, ever post your phone number on a public forum or prepare to be trolled.
2. This: craigslist: ames, IA classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

Last edited by a moderator:

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

PM user for more info.
Yikes, glad I'm paying half that next year.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
I might be interested. Just know that I like to walk around in the nude and I scream when I masturbate

Only kidding. I've got a place lined up for next year

C

CyBer

The only positive I can see about that place is the fact that it is close to the student tailgating lots.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Honestly not trying to be snarky, but why would you sign a lease for next year if you're graduating in the summer?

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA

PM user for more info.

Do you know how to kick field goals by chance?

Help Support Us

Become a patron