-10 1/2 tomorrow

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Vegas must see what happened last Monday and Wednesday as out of character. Let's hope they are right. Generally they know what they are doing, although we have lost several conference games already that we were favored in

Tomorrow I see a big bounce back and a double digit win

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
I haven't been on fanatic much this week so forgive me if this was already discussed, but Niang tweeted on Tuesday 'sick as a dog'. I wonder if the team might have had some illness running through the ranks for the WVU game. It would explain a lot about that performance.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Before that game, we were on a bit of a roll, even if we didn't look sharp against TCU. It is very easy to forget that when you are a fan of the team.

I would guess that, outside looking in, we lost to a good team, on their home court, who was really hitting on all cylinders.

SanFrancysco

Feb 9, 2014
Vegas must see what happened last Monday and Wednesday as out of character. Let's hope they are right. Generally they know what they are doing, although we have lost several conference games already that we were favored in

Tomorrow I see a big bounce back and a double digit win

We don't seem to be a quick turnaround team. So, a 5 day hiatus should help us. I think we cover the 12 point spread handily!

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I don't know the numbers exactly but ISU doesn't have a very good record against the spread in league play.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron