12th amendment guy

cdnlngld

Feb 24, 2012
Ames, IA
What is with the "12th amendment guy" trying to promote outside of cyclone sporting events?

I saw him outside the football game last week and then he was outside at Hilton as well.

Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

O.K., so it set up the electoral college. Big deal. Why is it America's "best kept secret"?

I'm sure this will get moved to the cave..... but lets keep it out of there please. An honest question. I'm not sure what the guy is trying to promote.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
What is with the "12th amendment guy" trying to promote outside of cyclone sporting events?

I saw him outside the football game last week and then he was outside at Hilton as well.

Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

O.K., so it set up the electoral college. Big deal. Why is it America's "best kept secret"?

I'm sure this will get moved to the cave..... but lets keep it out of there please. An honest question. I'm not sure what the guy is trying to promote.

He is wrong on America's "best kept secret"

ancient-aliens-guy-im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
He seems happy to talk to himself whether anyone is really listening or not.

What makes him think that ISU fans leaving the heart-breaking TCU game during a horrible season will listen or care anything about what he has to say? I thought about knocking him in the head after the loss (sort of like ringing the victory bell after a win).

khaal53

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
I had an extra ticket last year and he was out there but he was just raving about Iowa State and Hilton Magic and whatnot. Was trying to find a ticket so I just gave him mine that would have otherwise been unused. However, if the seat had been next to me there is no way I would've given it to him.

That was the first time I saw him. I didn't know how "off" he was just yet.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I saw him on my way out last week as I walked by the Jacobsen Ticket Office.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
He seems happy to talk to himself whether anyone is really listening or not.

What makes him think that ISU fans leaving the heart-breaking TCU game during a horrible season will listen or care anything about what he has to say? I thought about knocking him in the head after the loss (sort of like ringing the victory bell after a win).

I bet that thing is rusted into its current position.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

How bogus the electoral college is.

Must be a direct democracy wacko:eek:

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I heard him go from, rather swiftly, from the 12th Amendment, to topsoil being the new gold, to telling me to look on my food label because California is steal from us.

Pretty vast array of topics.