16 Crazy Human Abnormalities

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
16 Most Horrific Human Growths of All Time | Manolith

Warning: May not be suitable for work.

Every day that I gripe about something in my life, I should stop and think...it could be worse.

The pine tree growing in the guys lung was recent news. That is crazy stuff and you wouldnt think it possible.

The Jehovah's witness guy really needs to rethink his beliefs. I would have had that stuff removed long ago.

Happy Friday. =)

Last edited:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Yeah out of all of them, I would rather have the horn. The circus would be calling and I would be a star!

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I cannot look. I actually feel uncomfortable just posting in this thread....

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I have seen news stories on a couple of those mentioned on that link on TLC. The first guy mentioned as well as the guy with the warts. The tree man, the guy with the warts, has had most of them removed now.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
16 Most Horrific Human Growths of All Time | Manolith

Warning: May not be suitable for work.

Every day that I gripe about something in my life, I should stop and think...it could be worse.

The pine tree growing in the guys lung was recent news. That is crazy stuff and you wouldnt think it possible.

The Jehovah's witness guy really needs to rethink his beliefs. I would have had that stuff removed long ago.

Happy Friday. =)

As an offshoot, I have stopped eating pine nuts and sunflower seeds.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
Elephantitis. You decide where.

source? link? :biglaugh: :jimlad:

in all honesty i couldn't help but keep scrolling to see how bad the next picture was compared to the previous .... the "man with no face" definately needs to rethink his religious affiliation ... nothing against jw's but come on get that taken care of.

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
My 9 month old daughter has about a 3/4 inch hemangioma just above her nose. Bright red and gets a lot of attention and people asking about it. It is purely cosmetic and will be gone by the time she goes to school, but the doctors suggested that beta blockers have been found to reduce them and/or make them go away. If She had a hemangioma as bad as that guy, I would take the beta blockers.