***#19 #23 Iowa vs ISU***

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Is Buckly playing the wrong position? She doesn't seem to be very effective at point guard

goclones69

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 5, 2012
is that Chris Williams calling the game on cyclonesTV? Sounds just like him

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015
Jadda can drive at times but has trouble creating for teammates. She has some games with a decent assists but high turnovers.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I keep waiting fo a uniform innovator to figure out how pointless it is to put the girls names on the back of the uniform up high where they are pretty much universally covered by the pony tail. Maybe Oregon will have to do this, but you could put the name on one shoulder blade vertically down toward the hip where you could actually read it and the school name on the other side to balance it. Do we still have textiles degree at ISU?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Jadda can drive at times but has trouble creating for teammates. She has some games with a decent assists but high turnovers.

Could be a #2 next year depending on the recruited PG.

Qualifier: It's well established on the WBB Forum that I don't know ****!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I keep waiting fo a uniform innovator to figure out how pointless it is to put the girls names on the back of the uniform up high where they are pretty much universally covered by the pony tail. Maybe Oregon will have to do this, but you could put the name on one shoulder blade vertically down toward the hip where you could actually read it and the school name on the other side to balance it. Do we still have textiles degree at ISU?
In high school we had jerseys that were designed to remain untucked. Our names were on the tail right over our *****.

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015
To be honest I think Durr is a better PG right now, but Jadda can get there once she figures out that midrange game. It may take a season.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I like coach Bill and I hope Niang talks to him about cutting out carbs or maybe he gets into marathoning or something because he could lose about 20 lbs for his health. We care.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron