FS: 2-4-6 Lower Level Sideline Season Tickets (FB) - Face Value - No Donation (Possible Single Game)

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Have several (up to 6 together) Lower Level Sideline seats for sale. Seats are on the east side, approximately 25yd line. Seats are in Section 31, Row 28, 16-19 and Section 32, Row 28, 1-2. Both sets of seats are on the aisle and therefore extend to be six seats in a row across the aisle (obviously with a gap between the pair and set of four for the aisle/stairs). My preference is to sell these as season tickets and would do so at face value to minimize my work in selling these game by game. This is a great deal for someone to get great seats in a donor section without having to actually pay the donation. If someone buys the whole season, they will also get first right of refusal at renewal time next year for the same seats, also still at face value. This is cross posted and I will probably let this sit a week or so as a season ticket only offer first. However, if you want to get in line for single game tickets feel free to message me. I would sell season and single game tickets only in even numbers (2, 4, or 6) and the single game tickets (especially big games/early in the season) will be marked up accordingly/will not be face value. First priority on either season or single game tickets will be given to anybody that wants all 6 seats (as opposed to 2 or 4). Face value for these seats for the season is $599/seat. PM me if interested.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron