FS: 2 Tickets Center Court $190/each

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
When you said "Center Court" and "$190" I thought you meant maybe arena circle or court side.

But, if you can find a buyer for that price then more power to you!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Check the market, Stub hub has nothing cheaper for 2 together. Craigslist has zero tickets for sale. but thanks for the feeb back.

As far as stubhub goes, part of the reason for that is they take all tickets that arent 'instant download' off the market a couple days before the event. So you're left with a few high priced tickets.

Theyre good seats, i have comparable seats on the opposite side of the arena in 232 (much better than the SRO seats for $15), but i doubt they'll go for $200, id guess more like $100-120.. good luck though.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
If you sell them for that much than you have earned every dollar. The difference between you and Stubhub is that Stubhub has middle men to pay and alot larger market to deliver to.

I hope you get what you are looking for and like I said earlier, if you get what you are asking, it will not be an easy sell to say the least.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Holy crap! I sit in row 3 of section 212, I can't imagine selling the tickets for $190 each. Of course, I was the idiot that sold a ticket to a game last year to a scalper that then sold it for $25.

Either way, good luck. I can't wait for the game.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
When you said "Center Court" and "$190" I thought you meant maybe arena circle or court side.

Fwiw, they are still center court though, abeit a bit higher. Great view even though a bit farther back. Here's my view from the opposite side in 232. Honestly its almost as good as sitting in the parquet off-center (though its louder in the lower level, which i like)
(my view from just across)
1TQADFX0KLVRUVVJMF14PBULIFSUF1IKKXDNOVQXPV30UOU4.jpg

Center court in the arena circle probably couldve gotten you $400 for this game, easily $300.

Last edited:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Fwiw, they are still center court though, abeit a bit higher. Great view even though a bit farther back. Here's my view from the opposite side in 232. Honestly its almost as good as sitting in the parquet off-center (though its louder in the lower level, which i like)
(my view from just across)
1TQADFX0KLVRUVVJMF14PBULIFSUF1IKKXDNOVQXPV30UOU4.jpg

Center court in the arena circle probably couldve gotten you $400 for this game, easily $300.
I agree they are great seats.
Who knows, maybe the market is good for $190. It's been awhile since we've had basketball tickets in this high of demand before. It's great and I can't wait until balcony ends are going $190!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I agree they are great seats.
Who knows, maybe the market is good for $190. It's been awhile since we've had basketball tickets in this high of demand before. It's great and I can't wait until balcony ends are going $190!

Yeah, its great for everyone. Great for ISU to sell out, great for fans to have a full arena environment, and great for fans buying season tickets knowing that if they can't make a game, they can recoup some of their investment instead of just eating the ticket (which in turn turns into more season ticket sales for ISU, because less worry 'what if i cant make all the games')

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I agree they are great seats. Who knows, maybe the market is good for $190. It's been awhile since we've had basketball tickets in this high of demand before. It's great and I can't wait until balcony ends are going $190!
Yeah, its great for everyone. Great for ISU to sell out, great for fans to have a full arena environment, and great for fans buying season tickets knowing that if they can't make a game, they can recoup some of their investment instead of just eating the ticket (which in turn turns into more season ticket sales for ISU, because less worry 'what if i cant make all the games')

agreed its been tough just trying to give away tickets the past few years. its th firat step in getting larger non conf crowds.. people will eventually be outpriced trying to buy these singles for big 12 games and start buying up non conf tix .