WTB: 2 Tix to ISU vs Iowa

R Cutchens

Sep 3, 2019
Ok fellow Cyclones fans, let's make this happen.

My wife and I are both huge Cyclones fans but she's become a complete junkie in recent years following all kinds of websites, forums, Twitter accounts, etc. - anything to keep connected and plugged into all things CYCLONES!

Anyway, like a lot of fans we've been trying to score tix to the upcoming ISU vs Iowa game and none moreso than her. She's signed up for giveaways, following forums, checking ticket resale sites, signed up for Reply-Buy - you name it and she's been looking to get some tix.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, so what? Right?

Well, what makes her efforts more admirable, at least to me, is that she was diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer back in April - it came completely out of left field - and she's been through a TON of crap since then with multiple hospital stays, so many tests and scans, radiation treatments and she just completed her 9th of at least 12 rounds of chemotherapy.

Yet, despite the toll it's taken on her both physically and mentally, here she is, still wanting to get out there and cheer on the Cylclones!

Honesty, she's incredible and I'd like nothing more than to be able to get a couple tickets just to get her into Jack Trice for the big game!

I know tickets are high and while we don't need great seats I'm willing to spend a bit to make it happen but within reason.

Let me know if you have couple tickets you're looking to sell for a reasonable price.

Help Support Us

Become a patron