#20 ISU vs Colorado

Kitkat

Apr 10, 2009
Had another commitment and missed the game. Will someone tell me how Anna did in front of her homies? And who played point when Aus had to sit? How did she do? Thanks.

CySmitty

Jan 3, 2008
Longmont, CO
What a game. It was my first WBB game and I will certainly be back when I get a chance. The got off to a fast start and then really cooled off. CU killed us on defense and rebounding. We found a way to rebound the ball and push the ball when they pressed in the second half. Great game twister Sisters. I will be back and hopefully my voice recovers.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Had another commitment and missed the game. Will someone tell me how Anna did in front of her homies? And who played point when Aus had to sit? How did she do? Thanks.

Anna only played 15 minutes and was in foul trouble as well. She did ok, but still obviously not all the way back shape wise. Whitney and Chassidy played point while Aus was out unfortunately for Chassidy she got no credit as the TV crew kept calling her by Gen's name.

akaclone

Feb 15, 2007
what a win...welcome back Bolte...now thats a quarterback...AWESOME game Aus...can that girl play any better? (wow)...everyone else just feel in line and busted thier butts...way to go cyclones !!!!!!

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
Aus was fabulous, but it was good to see Bolte back again, and Whitney although only 3 points, had three great assists.

Way to go team.

Oldgeezer

Mar 18, 2006
Waukon, Iowa
I think Anna was nervous, playing in Colorado for the first time. She attempted several shots that banged off the board or bottom of the rim, shot she should make 80 % of the time. The backup point, whoever it is, does not make things happen. Stuckey has the most ability, but goes out of control, and she doesn't shoot well. When Williams finds her shot again, she is going to be fine.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Will Aus get a shot in WNBA?

I would think not plus I would guess she will want to get home to Australia. She has been gone a long time. The WNBA gals don't make very good money. They were talking on radio here in the Twin Cities about the former Gopher star Lindsay Whalen coming to play for the local WNBA team. She is currently playing in Europe and making more money there than she gets here in the USA to play. Not sure about Austrailia but if Aus wants to play I am sure she can do that there or on their Olympic team.

Kitkat

Apr 10, 2009
Anna only played 15 minutes and was in foul trouble as well. She did ok, but still obviously not all the way back shape wise. Whitney and Chassidy played point while Aus was out unfortunately for Chassidy she got no credit as the TV crew kept calling her by Gen's name.

Thanks for the response, Kitkat

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron