2011 Mock WNBA draft- Kelsey Bolte

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
It doesn't matter too much where she's drafted. Making a roster will be an uphill battle. If she can work on driving to the basket and finishing, she might have a shot.

I've seen a few WNBA games this season for the first time since Frese was playing, and the quality of play is greatly improved. Some of that is team/roster contraction and some is the fact that the league has been around long enough to have a solid veteran core.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
Kelsey Bolte is predicted to go 26th to the Minnesota Lynx next year. I hope she can raise this to be a second round pick instead of third...

http://www.draftsite.com/wnba/mock/2011

Seriously? A WNBA mock draft? I didn't think anybody really cared about the real WNBA draft, let alonw a mock draft! Is Kelsey your daughter or something? That's the only reason I would think you would care about a WNBA mock draft.

"You know, it's a mock draft. Not a draft, not a draft, not a draft...a mock draft" - Allan Iverson

abe2010

Jan 14, 2009
Story City, IA
Seriously? A WNBA mock draft? I didn't think anybody really cared about the real WNBA draft, let alonw a mock draft! Is Kelsey your daughter or something? That's the only reason I would think you would care about a WNBA mock draft.

"You know, it's a mock draft. Not a draft, not a draft, not a draft...a mock draft" - Allan Iverson

Chill dude. Some people do follow the WNBA. And it involves one of the Twister Sisters. This is more relevant to CF than most threads

Reactions: simville02

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
It doesn't matter too much where she's drafted. Making a roster will be an uphill battle. If she can work on driving to the basket and finishing, she might have a shot.

I've seen a few WNBA games this season for the first time since Frese was playing, and the quality of play is greatly improved. Some of that is team/roster contraction and some is the fact that the league has been around long enough to have a solid veteran core.

That and the fact that so many of the players have now gained years of experience playing overseas. I watched a little at the end of the Storm game last night. Lots of Aus sightings during the timeouts. Good to see a Cyclone there even if she isn't playing in these games.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006

If you don't care, then why make an effort to chime in with some ridiculous tripe?

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I'm sure her size at guard makes her something of an intriguing project for some team to take a chance on, but I look at Aus barely hanging on to that Seattle roster spot and I just don't see Bolte making a team. Maybe she'll surprise me this year and finally show that killer instinct she's lacked now that there is no one left on the team to defer to.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
If you don't care, then why make an effort to chime in with some ridiculous tripe?

It's called common courtesy. Just like I'd tell you if you were walking around with your zipper down and underoos showing. I'd let you know to ward off embarassment. Thus my prior post. It's football season and you are interested in talking about the WNBA?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I'm sure her size at guard makes her something of an intriguing project for some team to take a chance on, but I look at Aus barely hanging on to that Seattle roster spot and I just don't see Bolte making a team. Maybe she'll surprise me this year and finally show that killer instinct she's lacked now that there is no one left on the team to defer to.
If the reward was a million dollar pro contract, that would create fire in the belly. However, with smaller paydays for gals, she will have to want to go the next level.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
It's called common courtesy. Just like I'd tell you if you were walking around with your zipper down and underoos showing. I'd let you know to ward off embarassment. Thus my prior post. It's football season and you are interested in talking about the WNBA?

Well, it's in the WBB forum and it's about an Iowa State player's chances of making a professional team. I'd say it's relevant at any time.

Otherwise, there should be no football talk allowed from January 15 to Sept. 1 -- since that's not football season. And no MBB talk from April 15 to Nov. 1 -- since that's not MBB season.

simville02

Mar 25, 2009
Otherwise, there should be no football talk allowed from January 15 to Sept. 1 -- since that's not football season. And no MBB talk from April 15 to Nov. 1 -- since that's not MBB season.

About that... why doesn't CF just close those forums during that time:jimlad:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Sounds more like you can’t resist being discourteous and get a kick out of peeing in someone else’s cereal.

mhalb

Apr 11, 2010
Iowa
You know people, some people actually care about the WNBA. I have been a follower for a very long time. I do my research!! I thought it was cool that she was a prospect. I know the process and I know how hard it is to make a roster. I just thought TRUE women's basketball fans would give a rats nest about Kelsey Bolte being a prospect in the WNBA.

I know it is a Mock draft, but it is done by people who know about this sport. I don't appreciate people being rude to my posting just because you don't like the WNBA.

Again this was about Kelsey being a prospect for the a very good WNBA, to tell the true fans about her. Not to bore you.

Reactions: simville02